What car would you buy for 25k?

Aaron

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a perfect driving record with nothing and im over 25 and the cheapest I got on a evo was 100 a month, other places was over 200 a month for insurance that might be somthing to look into.

I pay 108 a month for Full coverage on the Evo, full coverage on a Town and Country, liability on an eddie bauer explorer, and full coverage on a cheap camper.

I think the Evo portion of the bill is $46

Keep shopping insurance.

Just to be fair, the same company insures my home so that accounts for some of the savings.

yeah that has alot to do with it......I checked evom and some guys that are under 22 years old are paying 400 a month for insurance from state farm, that is fucking nuts. I checked online and the lancer evolution is the most expensive car to insure

how bout this for insurance. top 10 most expensive cars to insure.

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Insurance/InsureYourCar/10CostliestCarsToInsure.aspx

for the lazy....

Most expensive models to insure

1) Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

2) Mercedes CL-Class

3) Dodge SRT-4

4) Subaru Impreza WRX

5) Jaguar XK (convertible)

6) Lexus IS 300

7) Honda S2000

8) Acura RSX

9) Nissan 350Z

10) Jaguar XJ

Originally Posted by izabran

i pay 400 a month full coverage with state farm... ad im 20 car is registered and insured under my name...

i just got quoted a price on gieko for almost $4,900/6 months on a IX!!!!!!! im a 25 y/o male near jackson, MS. with 2 tickets. i need some help with where and how to get cheaper insurance!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by publik_intoxt; Apr 10, 2007 at 02:51 PM.

Since im still in the market for an evo I did some more searching today while at work, I called around some more places and progressive says 75$ a month for me for full coverage.

The gf and I are in the same boat. After looking around at cars (not suv's or trucks) the best bang for the buck seems to be an 09 Subaru Impreza WRX. Can be found for under 25k. I was never all that fond of them until my buddy bought an 08. Everyting I didn't like about them was fixed for the most part but it lost some it's performance appeal. In 09, they fixed the performance back yet kept the refinement and upscale feeling of the 08 (over the 07's and previous). Plus, the safey and capabilities of an all wheel drive car for the winter, etc. THe Lancer/Evos I like, however, the looks are too much for a daily driver car my gf will want to drive. They really did do alot for the 09's.