Do you count your shots?

87GT

My wife ALWAYS fires her revolver gun after all the rounds are used up. I told her once it is real easy to count but she got mad at me.

I never do that I count the shots then discard the shells. I even count my bullets when I load and fire a gun with a magazine.

What do you do?

I laugh at my brother because he ALWAYS tries to fire a seventh shot from a six shot revolver. If you ever go to a range and hear some jackass braying, "SEVEN!" in a Nelson Muntz voice, stop by and say hi!

LOL

I laugh at my brother because he ALWAYS tries to fire a seventh shot from a six shot revolver. If you ever go to a range and hear some jackass braying, "SEVEN!" in a Nelson Muntz voice, stop by and say hi!

Oh, sorry, I guess I'm a little busy HITTING THE TARGET to count rounds...hey, maybe if you weren't straining your uner-populated neurons trying to keep track of your rounds, you might hit something too...:asshole:

I count the rounds when I load and when I shoot. I am always after my wife because she hardly notices after she shoots her last round and the slide stays back. She has horrible depth perception problems, so normally I watch her and then tap her on the shoulder when she is empty.