Stuck cars thread........which ones did you see?

Aaron

I saw a new Shelby GT Mustang trying to get up Bethel Rd just east of Riverside Drive last night.

Today I saw a 99-04 Mustang GT Vert and a Charger SRT-8 around the Sawmill Rd area.

Lots of people in FWD cars that are to stupid to take traction control off when trying to get up hills so they were just spinning tires.

Gotta love Ohio winter drivers.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ Bastard. :p. My G/F got stuck in her Dakota the yesterday morning; it couldn't get up the on ramp. I drove it backwards then did a donut in the middle of the intersection to get it turned around and back on level ground. You don’t realize how many “Hills” are in Columbus until you have to drive a pick up during a snow storm.

^^^ Bastard. :p. My G/F got stuck in her Dakota the yesterday morning; it couldn't get up the on ramp. I drove it backwards then did a donut in the middle of the intersection to get it turned around and back on level ground. You don’t realize how many “Hills” are in Columbus until you have to drive a pick up during a snow storm.

:funny:

I lolz @ you

I saw a new Shelby GT Mustang trying to get up Bethel Rd just east of Riverside Drive last night.

Today I saw a 99-04 Mustang GT Vert and a Charger SRT-8 around the Sawmill Rd area.

Lots of people in FWD cars that are to stupid to take traction control off when trying to get up hills so they were just spinning tires.

Gotta love Ohio winter drivers.

If that Charger was black and right by 161 & Sawmill it's still there. And it's the only stuck vehicle I saw in the few hours I drove around.

If that Charger was black and right by 161 & Sawmill it's still there. And it's the only stuck vehicle I saw in the few hours I drove around.

HA! I saw that one too.

Subaru AWD + Winter tires = Teh WIN!

It just aggravates me how bad drivers insist on driving in this stuff. It only take a little effort and practice to learn how to control a car in low traction conditions. And the number of all-seasons (NO-seasons actually) out there is amazing. So few take winter driving seriously.

HA! I saw that one too.

Quattro AWD + Winter tires = Teh WIN!

It just aggravates me how bad drivers insist on driving in this stuff. It only take a little effort and practice to learn how to control a car in low traction conditions. And the number of all-seasons (NO-seasons actually) out there is amazing. So few take winter driving seriously.

Fixed that for you!!!!

My wife and I both have all seasons, Her Rabbit has Continental 225/45/17s and my GTI has Kumho 225/40/18s. Neither one of us have gotten stuck this winter. Its more about HOW you drive, not what you are driving with. Of course snow tires help, and a mustang with summer tires is a bit useless, but in general, any FWD/AWD car with All seasons and a BRAIN behind the wheel will be fine in Ohio winters.

I did get stuck last year in the GTI, however it was at the new off ramp for sunbury rd off of 161 East. 6" of slush and I was forced to stop right in the middle of it due to a red light. A few guys in a wrangler helped me lol.

Gen 3 Taurus in my apartment complex. She was trying to leave, and kept spinning the tires. She kept shoveling the rear wheels............lol

I helped her, got it so she could get out, then she decided not to go anywhere........and stayed home.

Face

My friend said there was a minivan stopped on the second right most lane on 270 earlier this morning during low visability. It was stopped, guy was outside scraping his windows....................

Should have been taken out by a plow, save Columbus from his dumb ass.