what to do with old CD's ?

TTQ B4U

Theres a place called Video Game and Music Exchange off Smokey road. They usually buy shit depending on what you have. Your best bet is to not go in there with everything you have, just take a little bit at a time I think your more likely to get more money that way.

From your area on Smokey just go North, past Hard about a mile or two its in a strip mall on the left with a gas station and a drive through.

Okay, you are going to need a Dremel tool, one of the plug-in ones that turns at 30,000rpm, a piece of 1/8in threaded rod about 4 inches long, one nut that fits said rod, and a number 8 rubber plug. Drill a hole through the plug, insert the rod through the plug, and thread the nut on the end. Chuck the assembly into the Dremel so that the nut keeps the plug in place on the rod. Your new CD launcher is complete.....

Place a CD over the plug, using light pressure to keep it in place. Holding the Dremel so that you are out of the plane of the CD, turn it on to the LOWEST RPM setting. Once it is up to speed, push the spinning CD off the plug.

Be careful, a CD spinning at 30,000 rpm can SHATTER, sending shards of CD outward like shrapnel, which is fun also.

Okay, you are going to need a Dremel tool, one of the plug-in ones that turns at 30,000rpm, a piece of 1/8in threaded rod about 4 inches long, one nut that fits said rod, and a number 8 rubber plug. Drill a hole through the plug, insert the rod through the plug, and thread the nut on the end. Chuck the assembly into the Dremel so that the nut keeps the plug in place on the rod. Your new CD launcher is complete.....

Place a CD over the plug, using light pressure to keep it in place. Holding the Dremel so that you are out of the plane of the CD, turn it on to the LOWEST RPM setting. Once it is up to speed, push the spinning CD off the plug.

Be careful, a CD spinning at 30,000 rpm can SHATTER, sending shards of CD outward like shrapnel, which is fun also.

You can do the same with with the sanding drum holder that comes with the Dremel. It fits the center of the CD's perfectly.

CD Warehouse? I think there's still one or two in Columbus.

CD Warehouse is now called Buy Backs, there's 1 in grove city, easton, hamilton rd by eastland mall, those are the only ones I know of, I agree some other guys post what you have, I'd be interested