If you own a WRX

Sam1647545489

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i do and i run a faster time then in my vette it will prove that AWD is the only reason why some other people run as fast as they do. and then i will have to sell the vette and buy one because i don't like going slow at the track.;)

There are a lot of people trying to get the STI and Evo moved up a class. Apparently it's a real hot topic on the SCCA boards. We can save it for another thread. But if you go faster in my car, I'll be very happy. A lot of research, time, and effort went into the suspension.

But... Where's the CB antenna?!?!?!

Took it down for the shoot. And I haven't been going for drives lately, so it'll probably stay off for now. I use a simple pair of U-clamps on the rear towhook to mount it so it goes up and down real easy.

Personally this looks sweet to me.

http://www.japanesesportcars.com/galleries/data/media/144/sti_wrecked.jpg

Rebar FTW. I want that transmission and rear diff.

It's in the glass. Way to much $$ and pain in the ass to remove :(

aw bummer. usually looks fine plugged with a bmx headset cap... just an idea:cool:

bout to do it to mine, but in the winter i guess the wipers are good for something...hell mine collects salt like a minivan...its a very minivanesque car lol :(

There was a guy at the NTR dirt track with an sti-swapped GC couple years ago. I <3'ed his car.

Probably Tim White. Only guy I know of with an RSTi that likes to get dirty. But he's been running his other cars at RallyX events lately and saves his GC for AutoX.

doh. I couldn't place it for some reason.

Welcome to the world of boxer engines; where nothing is exactly where you expect it.

Good luck finding a set of those advan wheels as pictured in the first pictures from ass. If u can find them u will be paying about 2k and 6moths of ship time from Japan

im a big fan of no spoiler. As most can see below in my sig..lol

I wish...