Ah the good ole days are back

Skinner

Don't believe the hype.

Go to a Mexican grocery store and pick up some coke thats made with sugarcane, taste 100 % better.

x100. I've had Pepsi and Coke with cane sugar and both are so much better than the shit we have here. If you thought Diet sucks now, wait until it's along side this stuff.

Hmm, sounds great. I've never had the sugarcane stuff.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/consumerist/2009/02/throwback.jpg

Regardless of what different formulas they have, they should bring back those old logos for ALL their versions of Pepsi/Mt Dew. The new designs are gay

Hmm, sounds great. I've never had the sugarcane stuff.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/consumerist/2009/02/throwback.jpg

Regardless of what different formulas they have, they should bring back those old logos for ALL their versions of Pepsi/Mt Dew. The new designs are gay

Go try Jones Soda. I've seen sugar cane and no HFCS in the ingredients. They have tons of flavors but you can taste the difference. Try seeing what the aftertaste is verses normal cola.

I've had Jones, their stuff is good, but the flavors are kinda weird. Not a huge fan of rootbeer, blueberry, cream soda, etc. I do like that Fufuberry or whatever its called, although I feel like a homo when I buy it, seeing as how it's called Fufuberry and I think it's even a pinkish color, lol

It's like the difference between eating plain cheerio's with no milk sober and eating a bowl full of cinnamon toast crunch while stoned.

OMFG I love me Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I ate my last bowl today. :( Until I get another box. lol It's really the only sweet cereal I like. And dammit, do I like it. Even the milk afterwards is delicious.

I've had Dr Pepper made w/cane sugar in Texas. A few of the bottlers still use cane-sugar. (Waco, Texas is where DP got it's start.) It's not a special, they do it all the time, now. I don't know if you can order it yourself or if you actually have to get it down there, though.