Random Awesomeness Thread

Zach1647545520

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For everyone's info I was running 12.0s before I bought nitrous, consistantly. My car doesn't roll race very well so yes the only people who have ever beat me roll racing know who they are, six speed cars and boost own me from a roll, except Paul that is.

However everyone in this thread can try dig racing me all they want, of course I wouldn't rule out a few 40 rolls to shut up a few people either.

I would dig race you......

Guest tbutera2112
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, scotts car will not be returned to the way it was. I think he is just trying to get his hustle on, I can respect game. Just remember, you can't hustle a hustler.

i dont think it will either...if he was returning it to what it was, why would he be selling the cam to phil?

once my car is done, its a stock 4.6L with stage 2 cams and exhaust... :ninja:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, scotts car will not be returned to the way it was. I think he is just trying to get his hustle on, I can respect game. Just remember, you can't hustle a hustler.

Stock bottom end all the way baby.:rolleyes:

I'll be limited by by fuel system as I'll have to upgrade that later.;)

so does anyone in here acutally have a running car that they own right now? there are a lot of should bes going on.....

It's winter time who cares? You can come out this summer I'll have my car and a few other people's cars ready to go. :cool:

Guest Removed
i dont think it will either...if he was returning it to what it was, why would he be selling the cam to phil?

once my car is done, its a stock 7.5L with stage 2 cam and exhaust... :ninja:

fixxed:p

What should that make 280-300rwhp? Do you have gears?

3:73

Guest Removed
Mine does. Just need to get the fuel system done but it still has the working stock fuel system. Hell I was thinking about driving it tonight.

your not done yet? your fired

ill get little master locks and "forget" the keys

thats the way to do it (westside tricks FTW)

if you take a running car to a body shop and it doesnt run anymore...i think you have an issue

sounds like a first impressions job there

:bangbang: