What have you done to your car over the winter???

V8 Beast

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished the turbo kit.

Now tomorrow I will be pulling the kit off. Next weekend I'll be delivering the kit to Chicago and picking up a ported Eaton setup. From there, you all just just guess.

PS. There is no removable Mustang emblem on my car. It would be a Cobra emblem you'll find in your ass.

I haven't done shit to it. Its soo colddddd. But parts r going on this week just got my tax reeturn so been buying crap all after noon

N20

Walbro 255

62mm tb

3inch 02 housing for exhaust

Putting my 3 inch side exit on

Possible cams

Possibly ported intake manifold if I can get a shape in time.

A nice tune!!

An little goodies here an there but mainly a new light weight mad tyte windshield.... haha

Including cleaning the rear window

P.S. I saw it again this morning...I just drove by this time.

Yea mom mother appreciate it ha she did wax a new charger that cut her off today though ha

Yea ill get around to wiping that off.... brian remeber the track day at dragway 42 where anthony wrote I run 10s do you? Yea stillll on my car haha

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/cwash77/0123091726.jpg

Wow those wheels look exactly like yours? Why did he get the same wheels as u.... that's gay...

LOL! Wash that biatch Paul!

Over the winter I got a new battery tray, a new battery, a replacement window motor, some apoxy to fix my cracked intake lid, and a roll cage.

Haha I have washed it just to lazy to scrub it off

Now that you've got a cage I'm sure it'll run 13s now lol

Wow those wheels look exactly like yours? Why did he get the same wheels as u.... that's gay...

Haha I have washed it just to lazy to scrub it off

Now that you've got a cage I'm sure it'll run 13s now lol

No I'm going to run 11.4's. Why else would I buy a fire jacket.

On the Fiero I have finished installing the six-speed (just have to put the interior back togther), including new clutch, slave cylinder, shifter cables, aligned the car, replaced all the coolant hosed as well as flushed the coolant, all new e-brake cables. I stripped the engine cradle and control arms of all the rust, primed and painted it all and put in poly bushings inthe tie rods, control arms and cradle bushings. I replaced the rear ball joints and added poly bushings to them as well. I fabed up the trans mounts with poly bushings as well. I also put in two new engine mounts and have a brake booster to install.

On the R1 I changed the oil and removed some decals.

On the TA, I just finished ordering all the parts for the rear end and started tearing into it on Wednesday. I am replacing the entire rear housing, with welded on LCA relocation brackeds and sway bar mounts, M9 Ford 9", 35 spline axles, detroit locker, 3.50 gears, aluminum 3rd member, BMR extremem sway bar, panhard relocation rod, adjustable torque arm, transmission cross member relocation bar and a 3.5 aluminum DS with 1350 u-joints and new trans yoke.

P.S. I also bought a towing rig to drive while I have my toys apart.