white C6Z on 270 today.

evan9381

was leaving work going westerville rd to 270 south, and heard a nice sounding exhaust, but couldnt pinpoint it.

get on the freeway, see a CLEAN C6Z, white, black wheels, dark tint. had a http://www.grahamrahal.com sticker on the rear window, drivers side. i think the plate was like "MLM II" or something. at first i thought it was maybe anthony, but then i remembered his isnt a Z, and he's got different plates

whoever it was though, it sounded good, and looked sick as hell.

It was Cheryl's, he just traded it for a beat E55.

z was way cooler but the e is a pretty cool daily. I tried to get him to dig it up today by my dads shop but the little benz was scared of the exhaust leaking mustang, so I just decided to leave another john force burnout....

It was Cheryl's, he just traded it for an E55.

Don't get me started on Joan...mmmmmm

z was way cooler but the e is a pretty cool daily. I tried to get him to dig it up today by my dads shop but the little benz was scared of the exhaust leaking mustang, so I just decided to leave another john force burnout....

That stang is about as beat as Whitlow, and it was more like a one wheeler peeler...

Don't get me started on Joan...mmmmmm

That stang is about as beat as Whitlow, and it was more like a one wheeler peeler...

Your e55 is about as beat as combovers 3rd gen. BC (bill cremens/Art P) edition camaro with the dog shit and all hanging off the side and whitlow combined.

lets place our bets...

so are they going to start yelling take daddy's benz home now?

so are they going to start yelling take daddy's benz home now?

When the guy told us that I wanted to cry I was laughing so hard. Picture this, fuck stick driving a Yaris tells us when we pull up to the stop sign with tire smoke blowing past us "to take dads car home" Needless to say at that point we lost it