Kenny, RIP, you will be remembered.

Supplicium

This is fucking shitty as fuck man. Kind of weird how you can never meet someone in person but I feel like I knew him from fucking around with him day after day online.

Gonna miss him posting that is for sure as empty as that sounds because many will miss him in their lives.

R.I.P. buddy. :(

Word. R.I.P Kenny

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...this seems unreal. Kenny was one of the members where you could always count on his posts to make you laugh. I never had the chance to meet him, but his persona even on a forum was overwhelmingly strong.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family and all those who knew him.

I didn't know him personally, just laughed my ass off at almost all, if not all, of his posts. When I first heard about the wreck on the radio this morning, I was hoping that it was no one on here. What a bummer. I'm in shock.

RIP Kenny. Thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family.

I feel like the biggest fucking douche,I never met him but he always kicked my ass when we started shit talking.The last thing I said to him was horrible and i wish in so many ways I could take it back,even if it was just joking.

Im going to miss your posts Kenny.I'm praying for you family through this hard time.

Rest in Peace,Kenny.

This is fucking shitty as fuck man. Kind of weird how you can never meet someone in person but I feel like I knew him from fucking around with him day after day online.

Gonna miss him posting that is for sure as empty as that sounds because many will miss him in their lives.

R.I.P. buddy. :(

I definitely second this. Never knew you Kenny, but it was fun BS'ing with you on here from time to time. It's a damn shame I never got to meet you or ride with you. I'm 100% down for a cruise, I just wish I knew how to ride my bike so I could go on that.

Rest in peace Kenny.

I feel like the biggest fucking douche,I never met him but he always kicked my ass when we started shit talking.The last thing I said to him was horrible and i wish in so many ways I could take it back,even if it was just joking.

For what it's worth man, he was guilty of doing the same thing every now and then. I for one am sick of reading those kind of posts on here.

Shouldn't this be moved out of this forum and put in the main one as a sticky?

Also, I have an idea, that I am not sure if I am out of line for bringing up, but what if we finished the El Camino as a tribute?

Nope should stay right in the bike section where it belongs. Kenny loved to ride. No need for a sticky, It will be at the top for some time.

In for the cruise.

I remember taking Kenny for a ride in my camaro to go out to the east side to race.

It was cold as fuck and I didn't have my heater hooked up yet(just got the car). He froze his ass off.

This is just sad.

For what it's worth man, he was guilty of doing the same thing every now and then. I for one am sick of reading those kind of posts on here.

Im going to go ahead and call it a lesson learned,once you say something like that and it actually happens you cannot imagine how horrible you feel.

Thanks for the PM,Ben.

Shouldn't this be moved out of this forum and put in the main one as a sticky?

Also, I have an idea, that I am not sure if I am out of line for bringing up, but what if we finished the El Camino as a tribute?

I was following that build in the project management section and looking forward to seeing it all back together.

As honorable as it sounds to help finish his car, I think we should leave it as is. I’m not sure if there would be enough commitment by everyone else to finish it and I would hate to see people start and not get it done. Maybe I'm wrong, but...

Wow,

This feels like a bad dream. Kenny was an Icon on CR and a good guy. For anyone who wants to talk shit, just remember that EVERYONE here is guilty of speeding at one point or another, and it could have just as easily been you or another loved one.

RIP Friend.

Wow,

This feels like a bad dream. Kenny was an Icon on CR and a good guy. For anyone who wants to talk shit, just remember that EVERYONE here is guilty of speeding at one point or another, and it could have just as easily been you or another loved one.

RIP Friend.

No Shit! We should retire his avatar and name... WOW... And I thought this was another one of Sam's stupid R.I.P threads...

Wow,

RIP Friend.

agreed and thats the scariest part

I need a spot to get my car muddy as fuck like completely covered in mud before the cruise. Any Ideas "legal"?

over my my house there is a area you can do it.

I'm in complete shock. I had meet him a couple times from back in the day but damn truly at a loss for words.

I don't even know what to think..

Knowing most people on this board I really want to say, "Okay, joke's over.. everyone dragged it on long enough."

But after reading 6 pages of this shit, I'm really upset to hear it's not a joke. I mean c'mon, who else is really, really going to try and bash me constantly about my car? Unbelievable news. I never met him in person and only knew of him from CR, but I don't even know what to think of all of this right now. His posts were quite entertaining to say the least, and without that humor I imagine there will be a pretty big void in his place.

RIP. Kenny.