Kenny, RIP, you will be remembered.

Supplicium

I regret that I won't be able to make it to any of this and I know I will regret it till the day I die. When I Cark is finished there should be a cruise with it as the lead vehicle, and I will do everything within my power to make that cruise with the GN.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn this blows! Met him a few times and always liked him alot, Loved the fact NOTHING was ever sugar coated from him. He was also one of few people that I ever met that seemed to realy love sleeper cars as much as I did. I sold him some slicks not to long ago for the silver 4 door turbo car and we stood in jegs parking lot shooting the shit about cars for over an hour. I was realy looking forward to racing the cark this summer :(

I think after 14 pages it is safe to say Kenny was well loved (turbo) prick! RIP

I never met the man in person, but through this forum I feel like he was a close friend. This is probably the only forum I'm on, that is this close to make someone feel this way about someone they have never known personally. I have always wanted a bike, due to this I will never own or ride another. Everyone wants to live life to the fullest, but I hope his last day on earth was one of his best. RIP Kenny. In for the cruise. CR will never be the same.

This information was just texted to me. If I get any more info I will post it up.

Friday 5-8 at Rutherford is the showing.

Saturday 10:30 is the service at Methodist Church on Bethal

Thanks Howard.

I will be at the viewing. I was not close enough to Kenny to attend the funeral.

:(

Steve

This information was just texted to me. If I get any more info I will post it up.

Friday 5-8 at Rutherford is the showing.

Saturday 10:30 is the service at Methodist Church on Bethal

Thank you, Howard.

Even in his absence he still brings humor and a smile to me. I stopped in the bar we tossed so many back in. The bartender Cindy he so loved to fuck with was shaken and telling me Howard stopped in earlier. To preface, Kenny had been telling her for 4 months about caring for his miniature pony. She was so concerned that she expressed sorrow for his family and friends, and then for what will happen to the pony. I giggled and smiled. Dammit! Still cracking me up and he's gone.....

Like a lot of us, I had never met Kenny. His posts were often of such hilarity that I always referred to him as a friend. There have been way too many times when I would read his posts here and crack up hysterically. I'm down for a cruise if that's still an option....

Even in his absence he still brings humor and a smile to me. I stopped in the bar we tossed so many back in. The bartender Cindy he so loved to fuck with was shaken and telling me Howard stopped in earlier. To preface, Kenny had been telling her for 4 months about caring for his miniature pony. She was so concerned that she expressed sorrow for his family and friends, and then for what will happen to the pony. I giggled and smiled. Dammit! Still cracking me up and he's gone.....

LOL classic

:lol:

Thank you.

Guest tbutera2112

if anyone on the east side is gonna head out to the showing and wouldnt mind picking me up, let me know....my mom has surgery that day and idk when i will be available, so just give me a ring and let me know when youre going and ill figure out if im available

614 425 5463

FUCKIN KENNY....

I know the bartender and the story........

my tears are lube for the butt raping for which i am going to recieve... I love you lil brother.....