Kenny, RIP, you will be remembered.

Supplicium

I don't believe it will ever cease to amaze me how CR pulls together when it matters. I hope to never be in a situation where this board needs to come to my aide, but it makes me feel better knowing that when the chips are down, my family will have your support. I'm proud to have been a member here these last six years.

I saw you there on your bike man. Dedication for sure. My hat is off to you.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was amazing, especially the OG people that were there. I was pretty much taken aback.

I'd like to THINK I was in that old group of folks from the day, seeing how we started this shit.. (I was just lazy and you kept telling me to sign up for the board, lol) but Kenny would of been shocked I think to know how well received he was from EVERYONE, og or not.

I don't want us to have to go through something like this...for quite a long, LONG time.

As some one who only knew him and didn't know him, I think my biggest regret from all this comes from all the other stuff I found out about him this past weekend. We had alot more in common than I thought... I just really don't care about Turbo Bricks, so we never talked much. :p

We were probably at allot of the same shows and didn't know it.

I just found this of what happened, thought maybe it was just messing around on the top of the site, but unfortunately it's not, this is pretty shitty. wish I could have come out to show my respects, finding this all out so late. :(

It needed to be bumped anyways.

Drove by the scene today and thought of you I revved it pretty good then the guy in the sts-v in the lane over downshifted and blew my doors off, didnt even know he was there...

I wonder if somehow he was mystically "inspired" to make it a go.

I drove by there today....while I didn't know Kenny personally, it's still difficult to see his and so many other memorials as I go about my regular day.

I drove by there today....while I didn't know Kenny personally, it's still difficult to see his and so many other memorials as I go about my regular day.

The first turn I make on my way to work in the morning is turning onto Henderson from Winterset. I sit at the light every morning and his memorial is right there.

Reminds me everyday how fragile life is. Its amazing how many people I see all throughout the day and night at his memorial even still. He must have touched a lot of people. RIP

It was Kenny, reminding him how slow Mustangs are. :p

I was leaving a theater saturday night, and heard a couple of cars winding out theri tachs in the distance. It reminded me of a lot of things, primarily how this could have happend to any one of us. Why did it happen to the funniest one?

• 2 weeks later...

Sick, sick feeling. Haven't been on here in a few weeks. Ugh. Horrible loss of life :( :( :( :(

Editing... Kenny was a guy that was on my IM list for so many years. We'd chat every once in a long while, but like nothing had happened. Last time I saw him was on his R6 randomly on Bethel. Ugh. The worst reminder in the world for us all to slow down, but gawd, it's all I can think to do as some sort of method of regaining something from such a horrible loss.

It was Kenny, reminding him how slow Mustangs are. :p

I was leaving a theater saturday night, and heard a couple of cars winding out theri tachs in the distance. It reminded me of a lot of things, primarily how this could have happend to any one of us. Why did it happen to the funniest one?

As Billy Joel once said, "Only the good die young".

• 5 months later...