Kenny, RIP, you will be remembered.

Supplicium

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sense in speaking code. We believe the rider is Kenny, yes, the Kenny. It's not yet confirmed.

I'm pretty sick over this. It's nearly ten years I've known him, since we were in both high school. I still hope it's not true. I'm hoping that CR hasn't lost an original, a pre-CR friend. This one hits very hard.

No sense in speaking code. We believe the rider is Kenny, yes, the Kenny. It's not yet confirmed.

I'm pretty sick over this. It's nearly ten years I've known him, since we were in both high school. I still hope it's not true. I'm hoping that CR hasn't lost an original, a pre-CR friend. This one hits very hard.

Another member of CR called me from Kenny's parents house to give me the news.

Gonna miss you my friend.

Gonna miss you my friend.

So it's confirmed, then - it's Kenny?

I don't have the words right now to adequately express how numbed, shocked, and pained I feel. I am so, so very sorry to hear this.

Kenny has been around forever, before CR. He was a part of the OG group and been an integral part of CR and the local community. I'm very sick right now, I will miss him a lot.

I do ask that if any of you wanna run your mouths, don't do it on here.

My wife is the one who posted the reply to that ASSHOLE on Nbc4 about being sensitive that this was a real person!

I put one up there too. Waiting for it to show. The bullshit I read right away is where the comment in the article stated "they came out of no-where" That fucking no where is means they didn't look and insure they were clear to turn.

It's no wonder my wife pushed hard for me to stop riding after our kids came into the picture. I have more of a fear of other drivers than my own abilities on a bike.

It's no wonder my wife pushed hard for me to stop riding after our kids came into the picture. I have more of a fear of other drivers than my own abilities on a bike.

I agree completely. If I had a dime for each time someone pulled out in front of me while on my bike, I would be rich.

I really like how the report is trying to make it look like the person in the car was a perfect person who got put into a bad spot. I guess they don't understand that people on bikes are good people too.

This is just my two cents as I was not there to see anything and I do not know what actually happened other than what I am reading on various sites.

Such a sad day.

My wife urged me to quit riding once we had kids, She knows that I am a good rider and that I AM SAFE, but the crazy ass drivers are not, and by the way when was the last time an OLD driver had their reflexes tested or their vision for their license?

His family has to be devastated. I feel so awful for them.

Hope he's at peace. Man, this is just awful.

I put one up there too. Waiting for it to show. The bullshit I read right away is where the comment in the article stated "they came out of no-where" That fucking no where is means they didn't look and insure they were clear to turn.

I really dont want to see any debates on the issue. This accident happened in my backyard and I heard them racing. The sound of how fast they were going in my opionion warrents the comment of "coming out of no where".

When I heard the sound of them passing, my roomate walked in and asked what was that noise. I said 2 motorcycles going insanly fast and he was like oh nutz. 2 minutes later my same roomates girlfriend came in the house and said there was a huge motorcycle accient at the enterance to the street. My stomach felt so sick.

RIP:(

I really like how the report is trying to make it look like the person in the car was a perfect person who got put into a bad spot. I guess they don't understand that people on bikes are good people too.

"returning home from a Bible study" yeah....I like how they put that in there. if something simliar were put there about the rider of the bike, would that change things?

left turn in front of someone...hmmm...I'm no cop but the last time that happened to me at Sawmill/270 the cop pretty much told the women it didn't matter if I ran a yellow light or not, she was at fault for not yielding.

I now right where this happened and she had over 1/4 mile to see him coming with a clear line of site for that distance. Do the math on various speeds and it's clear she didn't look good enough.

Prayers to his family. I didn't know him personally like many here, but I enjoyed his discussions and humor. He always gave me insight on technical issues without quesiton whenever I asked.