Kenny, RIP, you will be remembered.

Supplicium

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont even know what to say. i walked away from my computer for a few, just to figure out what just happened. i didnt really know kenny, other than from here. i just sold his dirtbike for him less than a month ago. the crazy thing is i was on my bike last night right around the same time. kinda makes you think...

tom

First, can we get the title of this thread changed so that it's a bit more ceremonial and respectful for Kenny? He was one of the most unique and well-respected members of the CR community, so I think he deserves more than a thread titled "motorcyle wreck."

Second, Howard, let me know if there's anything I can do.

Third, Thorne and others, let's keep the bickering out of this. Emotions are running high right now, so we're apt to saying shit that can wait for another time. Arguing over senseless stuff in this thread is a bit of injustice to Kenny.

+1

I'm in for Guiness and Bass tonight. http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/Smilies/Cheers.gif Kenny, you were the funniest person I have ever had the privalege to meet.

Does anyone know who he was riding with at that time? Nothing was mentioned of the second rider. Did they stop?

Yes, he stopped and he was on a gixxer like this one...same color scheme. It was shown on the news

http://www.tapeworks.com/SUZUKI%20Images/2004GSXR600Black.jpg

Good call on the thread title change, but there's a typo in it.

Also, when I have the words, I think I will write here what I'll remember about Kenny. I'm just too much in shock right now. I will miss him very, very much, that I know.

Wow, I don't even know what to say. I remember meeting Kenny at Force-Fed wayyyyy back in the day when they had a dyno day out there. He dynoed the El Camino the same day Nick dynoed the T-Type before it was Kenny's a few years later and before I ever helped him get it painted and all the body work done when I was at True2Form. Great guy and he will be missed...

RIP Kenny

Yes, he stopped and he was on a gixxer like this one...same color scheme. It was shown on the news

http://www.tapeworks.com/SUZUKI%20Images/2004GSXR600Black.jpg

So who is it? I don't think I know anyone with that bike.

Also, when I have the words, I think I will write here what I'll remember about Kenny. I'm just too much in shock right now. I will miss him very, very much, that I know.

+1

Right now I'm having a hard time talking let alone writing up anything good.

I know who was with him. I dont know if he would want his name out there right now so i will leave it at that.

on a side note...two bikes or cars side by side going fast does not mean racing. I hate how if two people are going fast its considered racing.....that is not how it is fucking idiot.

I know who was with him. I dont know if he would want his name out there right now so i will leave it at that.

Confirm whether or not the image I added is correct of the bike. Therefore I can remove it.