April 18th - Columbus Cars & Coffee

zeitgeist57

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes...feel free to spread the word. I'm going to mention this on Corvette Forum as well...

The only reason I pushed it out is that April 18th is a good bi-weekly date corresponding with holidays and OSU AutoX events as the months go by. In addition, I am still waiting for final approval for a group benefit from Cup O' Joe, which then I can print on business cards to distribute to people the day of the first meet...

This is a great idea. I am glad to see someone take the time to put a plan together and stick with it.

Props to you, Clay.

My camaro is in pieces right now. Getting ready to pull the motor and tranny, or I would bring that.

So I will be there either in my WRX or if its warm enough my bike

This sounds like it will be ( . Y . )

Clays Awesome Coffee Event Great Job. :p

That sounds Japanese... :)

Thanks, guys...I don't know what's come over me. :) I just really want this to happen!!! Another member on CR is doing the logo and banner for promo materials, should look more "put-together" once that's completed...

Upgrade BUMP: Cup O' Joe is going to give all Columbus Cars & Coffee participants a FREE drink size upgrade every time we meet, and said that Lennox Town Center is glad to give us use of the parking lot from 8am to 10am every meet as well!!! I'll get bizness cards done up that will have the free upgrade, and distribute at the meet. Show them your card, get the free upgrade.

This is an APPROVED meeting, peeps...no getting run off by the cops for loitering! ;)

As such, I shouldn't need to stress that I will personally "GTFO" anyone that does anything more than an engine rev while we're there. Let's make this something we can all enjoy for the next few months!