April 18th - Columbus Cars & Coffee

zeitgeist57

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the idea of meeting but it sucks when anyone has to drive 3 times as long to get somewhere than the next guy. Its the same when everyone calls their side of town for any meet. I would really like to come out to more of these things and will if we can get a general consensus on a location.

Yes.

Like I said earlier, if Panera is decided I would be happy to help. If not, I will do my best to not sleep in and actually show up.

You aren't going to be up that early, don't even fucking lie and say you will.

You won't feel well if you wake up early. :p(Don't yell at me!)

I am a good shot though, so if I did have a pellet gun, and I actually woke up before noon... you guys should be worried.

Screw you, I'll wear my pellet resistant helmet too.

First, awesome idea, and I'm totally down.

Second, this is Clay's gig. I trust his judgment. I say that we let him decide on the meeting place(s) and just go with it. Give Clay the executive authority to decide so that we can just be done with it and move on to the important stuff, which is meeting to hang out and have a good time.

If this sounds reasonable, then Clay you should edit your first post in the thread to tell us when and where and whatever rotations there are, and the rest of us can just be happy someone is taking the initiative to make this happen.

Arrrrgeeed.

Guest 614Streets
Seriously I am calling city divisions not unlike the fighting going on south of the border. South side owns all you fucks , no more cr big loving family , now its about who will survive , you yups from the north don't stand a chance against us south siders. I am going to do a big burn out on your face. People from reynoldsburg , I feel sorry for your mother. :bangbang:

Seriously I am calling city divisions not unlike the fighting going on south of the border. South side owns all you fucks , no more cr big loving family , now its about who will survive , you yups from the north don't stand a chance against us south siders. I am going to do a big burn out on your face. People from reynoldsburg , I feel sorry for your mother. :bangbang:

I am from the southend but now live in reynoldsburg. I am conflicted.

So far away though...

I feel the same way. Why can you guys have this closer to me, like in Mason or Lebanon. (where's the :jerkit: smiley?)

It's Columbusracing, not Westervillracing or Pickringtonracing or Grovecityracing, or WestChesterracing. The met will bee in Columbus. :)

I feel the same way. Why can you guys have this closer to me, like in Mason or Lebanon. (where's the :jerkit: smiley?)

It's Columbusracing, not Westervillracing or Pickringtonracing or Grovecityracing, or WestChesterracing. The met will bee in Columbus. :)

:nod: It's central columbus for a reason