FUCK YOU Columbus Racing Moderators and Wideopenthrottle!!

mustanggt5liter

i will post over and over until something gets done. you believe him because he said so. hes a con and i will tell over and over till everyone hears. you moderators are jokes. you feel so important to be a moderator of a stupid website that is responsible for shutting down 71 for illegal street racing, you must feel so important. this website is mostly made up of kids living in thier parents basement feeling important being a cyber cop. ooooh your so cool. you really arent important. ill repost after this is closed as well. keep polishing your fake badge.
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 3

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me ask you something... what in the fuck else do you want us to do for you? I don't know either of you, I don't give a fuck about your rocker arms, but still tried to help you resolve this. He told me he was going to give you your money back. I'm not his dad and can't make him.

My payback for trying to help is a big "fuck you" from you, along with 8 other childish comments? Get some balls, go get your money back instead of being a hardass towards us.

So, let me ask again... if you can't get your money back for yourself, what is it we can do for you?

• Confused 1

this website is mostly made up of kids living in thier parents basement feeling important being a cyber cop. .

you're a 33 year old welder, who has 4 fox mustangs, and bought the wrong part---even when you had the opportunity to look at the parts. piss off, douchebag. stop acting so butthurt and sell the parts on corral.net

chalk this one up to being a fucking moron, asshat. go choke yourself.

• Confused 1

i could care less at this point where this is headed. ive already requested my account be removed by an administrator. im just trying to see how many posts i can get before........POOOOOOFF

oooohhhhh you are one of the pc tough guys, here is my address 1476 st rt 56 circleville ohio. come over if you can come out in the cold with ur skirt on. lets just see if you have a pair.

I'll tell you what, I won't ban you because of this thread. However, the above is a blatant threat, and if I had seen it back then, this rocker arm bullshit never would have happened. I will let you stay long enough to make sure you read why you are losing your account.

Guest Removed
I'll tell you what, I won't ban you because of this thread. However, the above is a blatant threat, and if I had seen it back then, this rocker arm bullshit never would have happened. I will let you stay long enough to make sure you read why you are losing your account.

so now he can only read this thread?

The amount of fail in this thread is so intense that while driving down the freeway my PDA exploded in my pocket after being alerted by a reported post from Gearhead. That explosion hit my left nut and now I am no longer able to have sex for a week. You owe me a weeks worth of sex and an apology. If you do not do this in the next 2 days I will leave you negative feedback and start a thread about how mad I am that my left nut is bruised. I could blame Gearhead for reporting this thread, but that would be like shooting the messenger.. and I my friend, do not shoot messengers.

In the end this post makes about as much sense as your mom deciding to not take that morning after pill 8 months and 29 days before you were born....

The amount of fail in this thread is so intense that while driving down the freeway my PDA exploded in my pocket after being alerted by a reported post from Gearhead. That explosion hit my left nut and now I am no longer able to have sex for a week. You owe me a weeks worth of sex and an apology. If you do not do this in the next 2 days I will leave you negative feedback and start a thread about how mad I am that my left nut is bruised. I could blame Gearhead for reporting this thread, but that would be like shooting the messenger.. and I my friend, do not shoot messengers.

In the end this post makes about as much sense as your mom deciding to not take that morning after pill 8 months and 29 days before you were born....

o0o0o you funny :lol:

Quoted for epic content

the phrase of the month is "man pants". Put them on and go straighten shit out. You don't know me and I don't know you, but you just said fuck you to way too many good people. Now I'm not going to drive to amanda, simpley because I'm having a hard time taking you seriuosly. However, if you did offend me so much I felt the need to start a thread about it, I would state the facts and then do something about it. If you are posting more and more to force your view, then nothing is getting done. Look at where you are at with this and solve it or let it go.

Everyone already knew you were feeling burnt. Now you are coming off like someone who has to whine about things instead of do something about it. Is that how you are? How can you make this right?