The green DSM with the chute today

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Setting up track days is a BITCH. If anything happens during the day, you have to listed to the bitches and moans of every participant.

Thanks Anthony and Brian. I hope this gets squared away. BTW, I got stopped by tech for a piece of trim coming loose on my car. They see quite well IMHO.

Guest Removed
It wasnt the fuse the solenoid got stuck because of too much heat and or bottle pressure. Time to replace them :(

the down side to spray..and the life span goes out the window with a progressive controller..

im not stirring the pot, what you guys call avoid, i call doing what is written in the cr track day print, trails will determine the fee, why would i talk to anthony does he work for trails no, i know the people who work for trails personally they laughed when i talked about paying them. I was so irate that he was driving around on a golf cart calling me and my car a pos that if we wouldve talked it wouldnt have ended good for either of us. im short tempered when it come to my cars and talking to people about them.
  • Upvote 1

I was at kroger both friday and sat. night if he wanted to talk to me or try to collect money i told him to meet me there. i wasnt trying to fight but if he really wants to talk we couldve met, if he pm's me now i will drive to his house or wherever and talk to him about it.

im not stirring the pot, what you guys call avoid, i call doing what is written in the cr track day print, trails will determine the fee, why would i talk to anthony does he work for trails no, i know the people who work for trails personally they laughed when i talked about paying them. I was so irate that he was driving around on a golf cart calling me and my car a pos that if we wouldve talked it wouldnt have ended good for either of us. im short tempered when it come to my cars and talking to people about them.

I run the show, I setup the event with Trails, I interface with them throughout the entire day. I hadn't said shit about your car at that point, except trying to find out "who drove the green DSM that dumped oil on the track". No more, no less.

Again, you're just trying to justify a reason to, as you stated, "avoid" me.

I was at kroger both friday and sat. night if he wanted to talk to me or try to collect money i told him to meet me there. i wasnt trying to fight but if he really wants to talk we couldve met, if he pm's me now i will drive to his house or wherever and talk to him about it.

After your blatant lie of a first post and my temper, which I guarantee is worse than anything you've ever experienced, it was better for you I didn't show up. I tried to find you at the track to find out WTF happened based on the story from Trails, then ask you for reimbursement had you come across as keeping in it while knowingly spraying oil everywhere. You more than likely would have convinced me otherwise with a formal discussion,

Since this topic is about beat to death, the final underlying theme is as follows:

When someone is at one of our events, Brian and I have discretion over actions at those events. If something happens, whether or not you speak with the track staff, you need to find and address the issue with one of us as well. This especially means if you know we're trying to find you. Come talk to us, we're not gonna bite you.

This is done. Dan, figure out the rest with Brian via PMs. If everything that he told me is resolved accordingly, then you're welcome to attend future events.