The green DSM with the chute today

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was me, first off go fuck yourself anthony ban me or whatever i dont givva fuck, i did the proper thing went to the tower and said what do i need to do about paying for the oil down they looked at me and said why would you pay.. i said i thought i was supposed to... she looked at me and said we have never had anyone pay for a breakage at a track day.. this makes me wonder where the money has went in the past that you anthony have collected..in the pocket.. you were driving around on a golf cart asking people where i went saying i owe you money... owe you money or the club or trails... you wanted cash...wtf you are a idiot, if you have made people in the past pay i feel sorry for them, maybe thats why your high 10sec. transam got built other peoples money, i could see collecting the money and then giving some back to each person that would make sense but why collect it for yourself, i had 6 people come up to ma and laugh about the fact you wanted money they were all racing, shit happens. also my pos that out trapped and et'd you all fucking day your a joke... please feel free to see me in the kroger parking lot tonite, i will dig race you in my stock ass evo for the 70 bucks...
  • Upvote 1

well lets see here you made 20+ people had to wait around for an hour an half, people who paid to race not sit around waiting for them to try to clean up your mess. yea shit happens things break but you waisted our time.

also i would like to see the 2 receipts where the other people broke today that payed.. including the tan transam that was leaking coolant everywhere... your buddie?

coolant easy to clean up check in a small area check.... down the whole track negative

you wasted my time putting your hunk of shit on brians dyno with no alternator gtfo, you had fucking 7 hours of racing, i will apologize for the break but im not gonna let someone talk shit about me or my car when it wasnt that big of a deal.... my car broke at exactly 3:43pm and they were running again at 4:40pm i was in the booth the whole time asking question about the break and what needs to be done...

you wasted my time putting your hunk of shit on brians dyno with no alternator gtfo, you had fucking 7 hours of racing, i will apologize for the break but im not gonna let someone talk shit about me or my car when it wasnt that big of a deal.... my car broke at exactly 3:43pm and they were running again at 4:40pm i was in the booth the whole time asking question about the break and what needs to be done...

hmm interesting how my hunk of junk still paid dyno brian for my 3 pulls...thats odd

oh an what else is odd at 5pm i left an one car had been down the track an they shut it down again cause of your oil slick

also i would like to see the 2 receipts where the other people broke today that payed.. including the tan transam that was leaking coolant everywhere... your buddie?

Most of the coolant that came from Brian's car STAYED ON HIS CAR. It was a small leak. Most of what leaked out was in the parking lot.

yeah i can read asshole, it says trails will tell you what it cost, if you can read i saids trails said go home were not gonna charge you.

It is Mr. Asshole we are not on a first name basis partner. Yes I did read what you posted hence why I asked. Thank you for confirming your lack of class.

Now go fix your car I think there is something wrong with it.

they were gonna shut down at 5 anyways asshat they werent reopening untill 6pm... for friday night street fights or whatever, funny how you payed brian to dyno but yet your death trap peace of shit was backfiring at me and everyone else... go put some more zipties on your shit...

Yes, that bastardized POS that blew oil all over your car and the track. You also almost caused Pete Ricart to wreck his Fairlane, you irresponsible dick.

Track rules mandate that if you know you're leaking fluids, you stop the car at the side of the lane and shut it off. Instead, you decided to keep that broken piece of shit going for a glory pass and fucked everyone's day up, not to mention putting them in danger.

That being said, the leftover funds from tracks go to guess what....other track days. Plus, you tell me why we knowingly lost money on today's track day because we offered spots for $20 and $25, which you will be hard-pressed to find a cheaper entry fee or a private event. The fact that you would run your mouth off and say I spend track day money of my car? You're brain is about is as much working condition as that speed-holed, oil-slinging, garbage bucket you've dumped too much money in. I'm glad I didn't find you later on and you should be to.

You owe $360 for 1.5 hours of fucking over other CR members because your rattletrap asswagon broke, and you kept going.

People like you are dangerous to people actually out to race. Find another hobby you fucking tool, you suck at this one.

yes there is something wrong with it.. it was the fastest car there today.. but somehow a pos....whatever man im done arguing with you guys, i tried to do the right thing, i got on here to actually apologize and all i c is the green dsm pos balh blah blah...

they were gonna shut down at 5 anyways asshat they werent reopening untill 6pm... for friday night street fights or whatever, funny how you payed brian to dyno but yet your death trap peace of shit was backfiring at me and everyone else... go put some more zipties on your shit...

hmm an what do you mean put more zipties on my shit? you act like there is some everywhere... wierd i dont seem to see many. nonethe less brian got paid for the services rendered 3 pulls. well 4 but the 1st was because a tie down wasent on the car fully(not my doing) but again thanks for trying

yes there is something wrong with it.. it was the fastest car there today.. but somehow a pos....whatever man im done arguing with you guys, i tried to do the right thing, i got on here to actually apologize and all i c is the green dsm pos balh blah blah...

Fastest car there? If I remember right, Pete Ricart coasted a 8.1 :gtfo:

your dumb anthony. how was i supposed to know my car was leaking oil, i have no mirrors or rear mirrors by the time i lokked at my oil pressure gauge i was at the finish line damn near and shut it down, there was only oil on my front bumper and the rear of the car yeah i could shorly see the oil...no i couldnt see shit or i would have stopped a glory pass the car went like 15 something i shut down as soon as the car spun in second.