The green DSM with the chute today

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off...Wagner told me to read this, and it was definitely worth it hahaha.

Second off...this Fast2gfwd guys post are damn near impossible to read. Jesus Fucking Christ! Is basic grammar, punctuation, and spelling REALLY that complicated? Makes me sad for our country...damn I sound old. Some people just shouldn't be allowed behind the wheel of an automobile.

Everyone makes mcsteaks.

Stolen joke for the lulz :)

I didn't see the stolen joke part at first, so I was going to be all like...J00 ar3n7 SAM :gtfo:...then I lol'd.

This sucks this happend, I still wish I made it out. About the oil spill that really sucks for everyone and danny. I know you personally from all the older columbus dsm'er. I know you well enough to know you did not do this on purpose to mess up everyones day. Either way maybe you two can aleast talk on the phone and try to find a middle on the situation and figure this out. Sucks for the others that lost time during the wait.

welcome to the country? what are you a red neck fuck? who says shit like that, or were you threatining some one?
shyt i would be the same way but it wouldnt be a threat it would happen and hell i would at least let u in first

p.s im mad i had to push from the 1/8 u ass hats could of sent a pit bike down to push me befor the 1/4 lol

shyt i would be the same way but it wouldnt be a threat it would happen and hell i would at least let u in first

p.s im mad i had to push from the 1/8 u ass hats could of sent a pit bike down to push me befor the 1/4 lol

I saved you.lol

Ant I know that you are pissed but I think you are being very disrespectful towards dudes car. I really dont think he woulda done that on purpose. Those tech dudes are morons.

Edited by Mr.Schmelmer

Wow. This shit is still going? 6 pages? Really?

What length was the necklace and what material was it made of? You can PM me if it was technibond or some shit and you dont want anyone to know :p

But seriously let me know.. I can replace it.

I just think it is funny that someones breaks, he admits it, and immediately pointed a finger at someone else leaking fluids. Main problem about that is those fluids that someone else spilled never seen the track. Why do people always want someone else to join them in there shame? I mean maturity, really! Edited by Big Steve

if an oil filter spins off thats is down by the driverside wheelwell... how does oil get to the windshield?

my oil filter spun off on 71 tuning going prob. 100 and oil never touched my windshield. Ohh and i have a pos dsm too.

Ant I know that you are pissed but I think you are being very disrespectful towards dudes car. I really dont think he woulda done that on purpose. Those tech dudes are morons.

Agreed. There were dozens of people standing behind the water box for almost 3 hours and then randomly someone tells us to move.

Shit happens. Seems like he wants to make it right but people are not giving him the benifit of the doubt.
x2

I just think it is funny that someones breaks, he admits it, and immediately pointed a finger at someone else leaking fluids. Main problem about that is those fluids never seen the track. Why do people always want someone else to join them in there shame? I mean maturity, really!

I don't want to get in the middle of this whole thing and have nothing but respect for anthony and have never met the DSM guy. However both anthony and the DSM guy are not showing the proper maturity level. Anthony came out guns blazing for what would appear as an accident to most.

if an oil filter spins off thats is down by the driverside wheelwell... how does oil get to the windshield?

It gets on your tires, then your tires fling it forward, through the foglight openings in the bumper. The car then drives through the oil which is suspended in the air temporarily.

Its science.

I think its pretty shitty of you guys saying he owes you money. He paid to be there just like everyone else. Shit will break when racing, thats just how it is. Yea it sucks that it was down for 1.5 hours, but it could have happened to anyone. Sounds like he did the right thing, and Trails said he didn't have to pay them.

Calling his car a piece of shit...really you guys? Sounds like he was one of the fastest cars there.

Thats just my opinion/view on this from reading this thread. Hope you guys work it out.