SAW 1ST CAMARO TODAY

BoostedAce

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today on my way to work I saw an older IROC camaro with 30 days tags and very large gold rims. Couldn't take picture sorry but it made me want to throw up.

PLEASE tell me it was a maroon color! Because that's a dead-nuts-on description of one I saw last week while finishing a 10m ride around Olentangy / King.

OMFGZZZZZZZZ A CAMARO!!!!!!!

I saw a yellow one when I was at Sonic the other day with my dads Supra. Saw it, gave it a meh, and kept eating mah samich.

fixed

I like how all the people that hate on the camaro come into camaro threads. :gtfo:

LOLZ.

But in all seriousness if my dad had a nice ass supra and let me rolled in it I'd be happy as shit too and would be rockin it! But I wouldn't claim it as my own. Alex, ur always gonna hear the hatin from the peanut gallery b/c of ur age and ownership. You prolly fig. this out by now brotato. brush ya young shoulders off http://smiliesftw.com/x/cool.gif

LOLZ.

But in all seriousness if my dad had a nice ass supra and let me rolled in it I'd be happy as shit too and would be rockin it! But I wouldn't claim it as my own. Alex, ur always gonna hear the hatin from the peanut gallery b/c of ur age and ownership. You prolly fig. this out by now brotato. brush ya young shoulders off http://smiliesftw.com/x/cool.gif

Whos is it?

PLEASE tell me it was a maroon color! Because that's a dead-nuts-on description of one I saw last week while finishing a 10m ride around Olentangy / King.

It was more brown then red. It had dark tinted windows.

Well yea, ofcourse its better than the tranny falling out, but still totally unacceptable. This is something that would be bad engineering if it happened at 30k miles.

If its put together that half-ass like, just imagine the problems at 10k, 20k, 50k miles.

It wasn't bad engineering, it was one worker in the assembly plant that installed the battery cable incorrectly. If it were an engineering issue, there would be a shit ton more of these stories out there about Camaros breaking down before 100 miles. Why is it totally unacceptable? Because the first year in production and probably one of the first SS models to come off the line, it has a minor issue? It would be totally unacceptable if it had been the tranny falling out. Again, this is a very minor issue in my opinion.

At least it's fixed or will be by Wednesday and the owner gets the enjoy their new SS.

LOLZ.

Doesn't make it any less annoying. It drives me crazy that people can't just see that I am a car enthusiast like everyone else. They always have to play Billy Badass on the internet and say "You mean your dad's car?" like it's fucking hilarious or something.

Yes, the car is in my dad's name. I wash it, run it, drive it, and do everything with it. He has driven it twice in the entire time that we have owned it. It is in his name, but I am the only one who does anything with it.

Now, I usually like to be the center of attention on here, but let's get the fuck off of me and talk more about the Camaros. kthx

It wasn't bad engineering, it was one worker in the assembly plant that installed the battery cable incorrectly. If it were an engineering issue, there would be a shit ton more of these stories out there about Camaros breaking down before 100 miles. Why is it totally unacceptable? Because the first year in production and probably one of the first SS models to come off the line, it has a minor issue? It would be totally unacceptable if it had been the tranny falling out. Again, this is a very minor issue in my opinion.

At least it's fixed or will be by Wednesday and the owner gets the enjoy their new SS.

Rule:3 Section:2 - People that drive audis know everything. Do not argue with them because you will always be wrong.. especially if you are right.

This is the troof!!!

First breakdown with less than 40 miles on it.. haha..

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20125

(Not to bash, I still want one after all the kinks are worked out.)

My dad's buddy wished his GT 500 would have lasted that far. He drove to NY to be one of the first to have one, trailored it home only to blow a radiator hose when he took it to get gas. Meaning there are always going to be flukes.

Yes, the car is in my dad's name. I wash it, run it, drive it, and do everything with it. He has driven it twice in the entire time that we have owned it. It is in his name, but I am the only one who does anything with it.

Offtopic banter: My, repeat MY, RX7 is in my Dad's name. I really am not sure how that happened, but he holds it over my head.

On-topic banter: Camaro broke in 40 miles. Not a good sign. On the upside, 55% of people polled would buy an American car in the next two years.