Are you offended by someone whoring your thread?

wnaplay1647545503

If you start a thread and 2 posts later its turned into a cock and Kittah disaster, does it bother you? I could care less if I start a thread, and just like this one will probably do in the very next post, turns to shit. Even stupid posts or derogatory posts in a for sale thread keeps em at the top. As long as people are conversing what do you care?

It would be nice if someone would at somepoint of a poignant opinion.

Alright, for some reason I still read that shittyassfuck of a sentence correctly, so I'll respectfully get back on topic:

No.

Jason, asking for more pictures of a vehicle you see in the background of pics posted in a Corral thread does not help sell a car and quite simply clusters up the thread. CR for sale sections don't move quick enough to need random bumps from people.

To answer your question more directly... yes, I get ticked when people go way off topic --- especially in a for sale ad --- .

Jason, asking for more pictures of a vehicle in the background of pics in a Corral thread does not help sell a car and quite simply clusters up the thread. CR for sale sections don't move quick enough to need random bumps from people.

To answer your question more directly... yes, I get ticked when people go way off topic --- especially in a for sale ad --- .

Did I do that?

Did I do that?

Yes. You requested more pics of the truck shown in the background in this thread - http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65809

You weren't being a fucktard about it, so I didn't do anything about it besides deleting the post.

And I'll add: the reason it probably doesn't bother a lot of people is because they don't have to worry about cleaning up threads that turn to total shit and have the thread starter PMing them asking for help.

I like the idea of just having bs threads. Keeps people involved. Kinda like an ongoing conversation about nothing but what the previous people say. Not like the chatbox. I wanna be able to scan through a days posts and comment on whatever comes to mind or what someone else has to say.

It seems like alot of posts are being removed lately. We went through a similar phase when new mods were added, then every thread seemed to take a shit, and now were back to deleting posts. You can find OT posts in almost all for sale threads.

Yes, you can. And when they are in good humor and not being a dick, we let them slide or soft delete them. Otherwise, they are deleted and infractions are handed out.

Posts are only deleted in the For Sale sections (99% of the time) and it has always been like that. And we've had the same Mods (mostly) since you have been on here. What are you talking about?

And to be honest, we let WAY more slide in the For Sale sections than we should. Thanks for the reminder to go scan through them and hand out infractions.

:)