I did it; I put a ring on it.

iwishiwascool

congrats man! my 1 year anniversary is on wednesday! just remember, nothing will ever be the same again. marriage is a roller coaster with it's ups and downs, just remember that at the end of the day, it's all worth it.

congrats man! my 1 year anniversary is on wednesday! just remember, nothing will ever be the same again. marriage is a roller coaster with it's ups and downs, just remember that at the end of the day, it's all worth it.

The secret is that we have been married for almost 3 months. We did it at the little chapel on High in the Brewery district. Things haven't changed that much.

We did the whole ceremony/reception thing for our families.

The secret you kept from US or from your families? Just curious.

And Congrats, 3months until I'm there myself. I tried to convince her to do it on a beach too,but she wanted the traditional type, so its nice to see the pics.

From almost everyone. People knew we we're doing it beforehand due to the silly backwards rules of Alabama matrimony, but they didn't know we did it so long ago.

you so sneeky sneeky lol

congrats man an for some odd reason you look famaliar. wierd

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder

Congrats! Remember these pics and the way you two felt during the ceremony, and have a "Code Word" when push comes to shove and take you back to this time in your life. More couples would make it if they could let the little things go and focus on the big picture.

It's better to be happy and loved than "Proven Right" and miserable.

Congrats.

My wife and I tied the knot on 9/6/08. We considered a beach wedding, and if it wasn't for her dad's health worry about going from Nefoundland down to somewhere tropical, we would have flown our family out to do just that. Looks like an awesome ceremony.

dude, thats my ex girlfriend....

j/k. welcome to the club

You got the better half of that deal for sure ;)

Congrats. Wife and I have been together for going on 20yrs and I've never looked back. Sometimes to the left and right, but then she corrects my vision :o

No shit, I'm stationed like 30-40 mins from there. Anyway, congrats!!

Pensacola AFB I assume. That's where we fly in/out of.

The Blue Angles practice in the Lagoon behind my in-law's house. Apparently a fighter jet of some sort went down in the lagoon a few years back while my uncle-in-law was mowing his lawn. Crazy.

Pensacola AFB I assume. That's where we fly in/out of.

The Blue Angles practice in the Lagoon behind my in-law's house. Apparently a fighter jet of some sort went down in the lagoon a few years back while my uncle-in-law was mowing his lawn. Crazy.

Its actually a Navy base, the Blue Angles home base. Im not sure about the accident in the lagoon. Im assuming you mean the lagoon literally right behind the airfield? There have been several accidents/mishaps over the years, but I dont believe I've ever heard of that one.

Its actually a Navy base, the Blue Angles home base. Im not sure about the accident in the lagoon. Im assuming you mean the lagoon literally right behind the airfield? There have been several accidents/mishaps over the years, but I dont believe I've ever heard of that one.

Article

Not a jet.

This is where it happened and where they live.