Neighbor issue, what would you do?

wow. sorry it took so long. i'm safe. i went and talked to him, he was super nice about it. while i was there talking to him, his girl pulled up, we went to school together, and kinda knew each other. he is going to move it, problem solved, i hope.

tom

She went to North?

ide just put a note in his mail box stating that there have been multiple complaints buy many people in OUR neighborhood that YOUR truck is over here an noe near you. it is a nuisance(sp?) an politely ask him to move his truck. if not... call the cops an say its been here for days an hasent moved.... an a cop will come by an put a warning ticket on it saying he has to move it with in 24 hours or itll be towed...

That is a federal offence.

Ask him to move it away from your house,if he refuses kill him and keep the truck.

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder
ide just put a note in his mail box stating that there have been multiple complaints buy many people in OUR neighborhood that YOUR truck is over here an noe near you. it is a nuisance(sp?) an politely ask him to move his truck. if not... call the cops an say its been here for days an hasent moved.... an a cop will come by an put a warning ticket on it saying he has to move it with in 24 hours or itll be towed...

If the truck driver wants to be a jerk and the note is put in his mailbox, he could get him into some hot water with the postal service, especially since he will have given a location of his home.

Call me on my cell 614.588.6980 I will give you some ideas in getting that problem solved!

Brandon

:thumbup:

This is a personal pet peeve of mine on our block. I'm not directly affected by the two situations in our area so I'm not taking action, but it adds up as I really, really hate all our nieghbors parking cars in the street. It's gotten worse and it is time for another reality check, but with so much going on in my own world, I don't feel like leading the battle again this year.

We have two guys that park their company trucks in the street, but thankfully in front of their own homes. However, I still think they need to be told to put that shit in their own driveway....or better yet, clean out their garage and pull that shit in there.

I wish our area would change the rules to no overnight parking on side streets. It's like that on my parents street and there are zero cars on the road. Very nice.

Holy crap man...just ask him not to park it there. What has happened that we cannot just talk to anyone anymore? I got it...leave him a note to join CR and then we can PM him...

Didn't work too well for this couple:

http://www.ksbw.com/trial-of-john-kenney/index.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31112998/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/

Too bad the old guy was the one that lived. Me thinks he would be fish food, far out on the water soon after he built the garden behind the car port. I hope the old bastard lives to over 100 in jail.

Edited by TTQ B4U

call the cops an say its been here for days an hasent moved.... an a cop will come by an put a warning ticket on it saying he has to move it with in 24 hours or itll be towed...

Wrong. The police will come by and mark the tires. The truck can sit there legally (provided it's legally parked) for up to 72 hours. After that a ticket and tow can commence.

Wrong. The police will come by and mark the tires. The truck can sit there legally (provided it's legally parked) for up to 72 hours. After that a ticket and tow can commence.

WRONG, this has happened to me twice. this old couple doesnt like how loud my car is so they say that my cars been sitting there for a week, i mainly ride my motorcycle to work till 930pm come hopme an drive my car. well ive gotten two warning tickets saying to move my car due to sitting for so long. these old people never see my car move cause i used to not drive it till night time. so the whole 72 hour an "marking tires" that might be the case btu reynoldsburg refuses to use this method.

WRONG, this has happened to me twice. this old couple doesnt like how loud my car is so they say that my cars been sitting there for a week, i mainly ride my motorcycle to work till 930pm come hopme an drive my car. well ive gotten two warning tickets saying to move my car due to sitting for so long. these old people never see my car move cause i used to not drive it till night time. so the whole 72 hour an "marking tires" that might be the case btu reynoldsburg refuses to use this method.

He was speaking of the City of Columbus, as was I.

Short funny story about why I know this:

Crazy lady at the corner of my court put notes on my car telling me to move it as I was killing her trees. I would park my daily there when I took the FD out. She called the city several times to mark my car.

One day I happen to have one of Kyle's cars over and parked along the curb while I worked on the FD. About an hour later I see a Cbus police car pulling up beside it.

I walked out to find out the bitch had called saying there was an "abandoned pink Corolla" on the street. We both broke out in laughter. It seems she didn't know the difference between a Corolla and a $90k Porsche CARRERA!