My motorcycle accident on Saturday...

ICEMAN1647545504

Yes it did happen... I was going on 70eb in the fast lane doing about 65-70mph when a van from the lane next to me switched lanes without signal because the trafic in their lane was slowing down to about 35mph... They were so close I had no time to react and it all happened so fast... I hit the back of the van, got thrown off the bike, hit the wall, slid for 30-40 yards min, the bike as it was tumbling down the freeway hit me and rolled over me... I was in "full" gear, jacket, helmet, gloves... My head is ringing from hitting the wall, my back is road rashed, both my legs have road rash (my knees are the worst), both arms (my right one is very bad), all my fingers except for 2 are road rashed, I have lost all my finger tips on my right hand and two on my left. The bike got towed away so I dont have pics yet, but I'm sure it's done with... Point of the story is... Wear your helmet, wear your gear... I would not have been typing this if I wasn't... Thank you...

Sounds like a hell of a crash. Glad you're alive.

Don't you wish you had it on film? Sounds kinda cinematic with the bike bouncing back over your head haha!

You didn't mention if the van stopped. I'd be pretty upset with them....