what do you think of these boots

Hoblick

sam- stop being a nut juggler..seriously, everything i post you got a whack comment..i ride controlled when in pans t etc..when i ride with leather pants gloves boots etc its gonna be under 80..if not i spend my time enjoying my ski nautique ..stop being a nut juggler bro..you are a f n d bag..

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sam- stop being a nut juggler..seriously, everything i post you got a whack comment..i ride controlled when in pans t etc..when i ride with leather pants gloves boots etc its gonna be under 80..if not i spend my time enjoying my ski nautique ..stop being a nut juggler bro..you are a f n d bag..

if you would stop being a dumbass, i wouldnt bash on your posts. dress for the crash not the ride. "i ride controlled" do you really believe that shit? How do you control the guy the causes you to wipe out? you cant. And I'm the douche bag? Right. Fuckin dumbass fucktard. I hope that you live long enough to wise up kid

no but seriously f-u and your busa bro..the sites ohio riders, trying to get peeps together, but you got other issues..so me and you- ohio cage fighters(ive seen your pics)..lol

Oh you think you can take me? :lol: That's the funniest shit i have ever read. The kid is another keybord warrior. Fucktard

if you would stop being a dumbass, i wouldnt bash on your posts. dress for the crash not the ride. "i ride controlled" do you really believe that shit? How do you control the guy the causes you to wipe out? you cant. And I'm the douche bag? Right. Fuckin dumbass fucktard. I hope that you live long enough to wise up kid

bro- i give in stop the shit talkin- you win-- your bikes badder and your tougher.. like isaid i understand the consequences if i wreck..i dont understand how you or others could dress in full leathers botts gloves helmet and be enjoying it.. id rather take my chances like i do at work everyday..thats all im saying bro..dropit..you win..im a fucktard you win

honestly, cause talk is cheap, and i hope he can back it up..maybe its the time, m,aybes it just me..i came aboard to meet people to ride with, maybe make a friend.. sambusa has had a smart ass comment on everything i say..i admitt i started it by saying busas belong in the trash, as a joke...sort of

i will make sure i meet you this spring.. then theres no internet tough guy sammy boy..agree?
i will be the guy on a 2004 gsxr 750 with pants docs t shirts tats and an arai helmet..,,but id rather meet your punk ass in person sammy boy..so how about a ohio riders group ride sammy?

Sounds good to me bitch. You must be a friend of Sonny's:lol:

i haven't read what anyone else said, but those are just a bit pricey for ankle cut boots.

i picked these sidi's up for just a bit more. they're ultra comfortable, they have replaceable parts, and offer more protection.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/1/36/97/ITEM/Sidi-B-2-Boots.aspx

If you werent such a young punk ass kid, you would realize that my comments about your choice in gear "dress for the crash" were an attempt to save you some pain and greif. The same pain and greif that I went thru when i thought it was gay to wear gear. Like I said, I hope you live long enough to wise up. If you wanna step up at me, you wont. there's my promise

i haven't read what anyone else said, but those are just a bit pricey for ankle cut boots.

i picked these sidi's up for just a bit more. they're ultra comfortable, they have replaceable parts, and offer more protection.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/1/36/97/ITEM/Sidi-B-2-Boots.aspx

+1 B, the B2's are even a tad more comfy than the corsas IMO.

what lake do you hang out at with your ski nautique? I can usually be found hangin out on West Branch when its hot out, that lake's 15 minutes from driveway to launch ramp.

dude is always being a bitc- when i post..in my eyes hes a troll..every forum theres someone like sammy, but im the bad guy, trying to have fun

honestly, cause talk is cheap, and i hope he can back it up..maybe its the time, m,aybes it just me..i came aboard to meet people to ride with, maybe make a friend.. sambusa has had a smart ass comment on everything i say..i admitt i started it by saying busas belong in the trash, as a joke...sort of

So let me get this straight......You're the new guy on the board, who's supposedly here to "meet people to ride with, maybe make a friend".....And yet you talk smack about an existing member's bike, admittedly starting the rash of shit that ensued, yet wanna play the victim, & call him a troll while threatening him if you ever meet him, 'cause you've apparently looked up the few pix of him on here to know what he looks like. That about sum it up?!? :rolleyes:

Wow.....Sure glad you found your way to our site

Edited by Fonzie