Just had a guy threaten to beat my face in

Termin8er04

I just got done cruising around in the cobra and I turn into my neighborhood . I'm driving through and a man had his sprinkler spraying the whole street. I try to time it up and make it through. I do and I see the dude outside taking his kids from the car. I pull over, turn the car off and step out. I stay at the street and ask him (kindly) sir..sir, he turns around and says what.

Me..Sir can you please turn your sprinkler down its spraying the whole street.

Him...who cares

Me..I do sir, as you can see i try to keep my car clean and would appreciate it if you could just turn it down.

him..I don't give a **** now get the**** out of my neighborhood anyone who is that obsessed with cleaning there car is full of shit. Now get that piece of shit out of here (this guy drives a rusted out dodge Dakota...)

Me..ok asshole I do care about my car so if you could turn it down and stop being a dumbass.

Him..Get the **** out of here

Me(i realize this is going nowhere) OK buddy real mature...

I get back In my car start it and the man comes running towards my car..

Him..Get the **** out of here or I will beat your ****ing face in.

Me..sir was that a threat?

Him..yea it was asshole

Me..OK I wrote it down

I call the sheriff and just want to make sure this dude isn't ganna hurt my car and or try to throw down. I wasn't looking to get the dude in trouble or anything just to get it on file for the future.

Well the sheriff comes back and said he felt threatened by me because (I was a big guy, he didn't know who I was, and he had his kids(i understood this) but who in there right mind curses and says there ganna beat my ****in face in front of there kids?? Over turning their sprinkler down mind you. The sheriff asked the guy if I was rude or had an aggressive tone and the guys says no he didn't...

I can see where he was being protective of his kids but I didn't enter his property and I was courteous.

I shit you not this guy flipped out over me asking to turn his sprinkler down. If someone asked me in a cobra or any car for that matter to turn my sprinkler down or blow the street off after I mow (which I do) I would have no problem.

The sheriff said the guys said it is water under the bridge and he will leave me alone.

Thought I would share my Friday night...

• Downvote 3

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was a frequant issue, where I had to drive through it everyday I may have said something but I dont think I would have made a big deal out of it in someone else's neighborhood. And I have threatened to beat someones face in as early as this evening. But the guy was forcing me and my kids into a concrete median because he just had to get into my lane with his huge fucking trailer 2 miles before his exit.

GROW SOME FUCKING BALLS!!!!! do you want symphathy here? want me to rub ur tummy and say it'll be ok? what kind of answer to "im going to beat you're ass" is "well ok sir, i'm going to write that down". Sell you're fucking car and ride the bus until you get a nutsack to drive the cobra around.

Figured I'd mix it up a bit besides all the "good job buddy" posts

wow, you actually stopped to tell a person to stop watering their lawn because the sprinkler is spraying the street?

What do you do when they repave? Do you call the DOT and ask them to ensure they notify you first?

How do you handle the rain? On your knees screaming to the sky?

realistically, if you stopped in front of my house and told me that I was spraying your car, I would have thrown a handful of gravel at it.

You would shit your pants if you drove by the golf course sprinklers that pretty much wash my car every night as the golf course weaves its way through a well-traveled neighborhood road.

Chill the shit out or turn around next time if you are THAT worried about it. I love a clean car and all but not enough to stop and tell someone to turn their sprinklers off.

ferreal. how difficult was it to drive around the sprinkler to keep your car from getting water droplets. i probably would have said the same thing to a 20 year old douche bag that asked me to turn my sprinkler down because it was spraying the street.

I get back In my car start it and the man comes running towards my car..

Him..Get the **** out of here or I will beat your ****ing face in.

Me..sir was that a threat?

Him..yea it was asshole

Me..OK I wrote it down

Also you lost your man card with these statements.

realistically, if you stopped in front of my house and told me that I was spraying your car, I would have thrown a handful of gravel at it.

Here I lol ...

Without water how is the street suppose to grow?

Here I lol.

I wouldn't take too kindly to someone harassing me about watering my lawn either.