CR member passed away today, killed in IRAQ Drift161

wnaplay1647545503

What, if any, compensation does ones family get in a situation like this? Do they have high yeild life insurance on people in the miltary or what? I'm just curious.

I too wouldn't be against a donation collection.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, if any, compensation does ones family get in a situation like this? Do they have high yeild life insurance on people in the miltary or what? I'm just curious.

Standard for SGLI is 400,000$, not sure of being married with a child, as usually there are more benefits for married and/or dependants.

SGLI, $450K Insurance, $14K burrial expense, and usually his pay grade +1 rank to his family for life. (Soldiers Group Life Insurance.) His family is entitled to his benefits like G.I Bill and veteran benefits too.

SGLI, $450K Insurance, $14K burrial expense, and usually his pay grade +1 rank to his family for life. (Soldiers Group Life Insurance.) His family is entitled to his benefits like G.I Bill and veteran benefits too.

Im just glad Rowen is going to be taken care of!

Sean get me info as you get it man. I have been a wreck all fucking day!

Im just glad Rowen is going to be taken care of!

Sean get me info as you get it man. I have been a wreck all fucking day!

i will....his wife hasnt called me back today. i would call her but feel she may need some time to herself? ill try and text her or something later...

i will....his wife hasnt called me back today. i would call her but feel she may need some time to herself? ill try and text her or something later...

I still cant believe all this has happened either!! Been chatting with a couple of his buddys in his Unit in Iraq in the next couple days they will be having their own memorial for Him and the others involved! I let them know they have all of our thoughts prayers and undying support and we will make sure Zach gets the respect he deserves.

so sad to see him go. he was a great guy. i randomly woke up this morning to catch something on the news about him and another columbus guy that were KIA. they showed their pictures and it kinda hit me to see a face i knew on tv for this reason. i still can't believe it happened. RIP ZACH. You will be missed