white gold???

AJ

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=87760

It's a Mercedes Benz owned by an Abu Dhabi oil billionaire (naturally).Featuring the newly developed V10 quad turbo with 1,600 horsepower and 2800nm of torque 0-100km/h in less than 2secs, 1/4 mile in 6.89secs running on biofuel. That is NOT stainless steel or silver.. it's WHITE GOLD!!

meh.....cool, I suppose, but nothing I'd rave over. I guess part of it is when someone has enough money to do that shit, I guess my level of expectations of what they actually come up with goes up in parallel with their riches.

bottom line, coating a car with white gold because it's nothing in terms of cost to you doesn't give me a woody. push a limit and actually impress me already or GTFO. Also, I don't buy the performance stats.

Docs Sig spells it out best. "The impressive thing is what you built, not what I bought."

Guest tbutera2112

if i was rich, ide coat the mustang in white gold and tell you all to fuck off

actually, ide do it in platinum so it could be buffed out to maintain it, instead of having it recoated every 6months!

If you think that car runs anywhere near high 6's in the 1/4, you are a freaking idiot.

With what that car weighs, it doesn't even make enough power to hit high 6's, excluding the major fact it doesn't have anywhere close to the traction to do it.

Waste of money, personally.

You know, its a pain in the dick enough to get my white gold wedding ring dipped every 6 months to keep it "white", other wise it tarnishes back to regular gold. How the HELL do you dip a whole car?

White gold is created by nickel zinc and gold. It can also be made with silver. White gold doesnt tarnish. Only if its more silver then gold. If your having it dipped its getting dipped in rhodium. Rhodium protects the finish. If its tarnishing you could be having an allergic reaction to it.

Edit... I just thought of this too, if its a cheaper ring it could be just a yellow gold dipped in Rhodium, hence why it needs redipped every 6 months.

i just want to go down the side of the sl covered in diamonds with a paint scrapper and a bag. i do wonder how the hell they are held in place i would be afraid to start it but then again these people obviously have money to which they could care less

i just want to go down the side of the sl covered in diamonds with a paint scrapper and a bag. i do wonder how the hell they are held in place i would be afraid to start it but then again these people obviously have money to which they could care less

Thats what I thought. Cool if its in a showroom somewhere but driving down the street, a bit much. I would contemplate a paint scraper too.

Guest tbutera2112
Thats what I thought. Cool if its in a showroom somewhere but driving down the street, a bit much. I would contemplate a paint scraper too.

probably has a seal over it so the diamonds are stuck to the car and cant be scraped or fall off

Guest tbutera2112
Im sure theres better security than a seal over the diamonds, or at least I hope so...

what more security could there be? if theres a layer of clear hard film/paint/plexiglass/whatever lol, not much else to do....except an electric security system that fries people alive on contact