What does 500$ Get you

Drewhop

an M&P45c if i can get it for <500.

why? because i love my 9c and it needs a big brother.

My brother's got one, its really nice but it feels like a fucking cannon. Then again it is a fullsize gun.

I thought 1911's were alot more expensive than $500? Could've sworn i read they were base price around $700 or so. Then again there are alot of different companies who make 1911's so maybe?

My brother's got one, its really nice but it feels like a fucking cannon. Then again it is a fullsize gun.

I thought 1911's were alot more expensive than $500? Could've sworn i read they were base price around $700 or so. Then again there are alot of different companies who make 1911's so maybe?

Springfield and Para both make a sub 500 1911.

This gun is on sale at Buckeye Outdoor for $479

http://www.para-usa.com/new/product_pistol.php?id=73

And springfields website did not want to load so cant post the link for that one.

A nice .22 pistol. I have one already but it never hurts to have variety. If you don't have one and you target shoot regularly it's a really nice change to shoot for hours on $20 worth of ammo. Most decent .22 pistols nowadays shoot really well at typical indoor range distances.That would be purely for the range gun scenario.

As for CCW, all of my favorites are a bit more than $500 but I'd think a Kahr CW9 or CW45 would be an excellent choice if you're looking for true year-round concealability and ease of carry. I haven't checked the price on them lately but I'm pretty sure they have both for under $500. The new little Walther is kind neat but I just don't like it as well personally. A little too "Space-Gun" feeling for me (though I loved my Steyr M40 which is even more spacey looking).

250 more and get a kimber! ultra carry. i got mine at buckeye outdoors on sale and i bought the last one...there were like 5people behind me wanting the gun lol.

fucking junk anymore, quality is terrible these days and the factory mags are nothing but a plug to keep dust out of the breach. I owned an Ultra Carry II and hated it.

I like my Springfield EMP more than that demon Kimber. If you want a uber nice 1911 get a Wilson Combat :)

If you want a uber nice 1911 get a Wilson Combat :)

Truth. Though for similar or slightly more money you can probably get a nice hand-fitted custom from Cylinder & Slide. The nicest gun I've ever fired was a C&S 1911 built on a Caspian frame/slide.

These are way out of the $500 price point though (Top shelf Wilson's and C&S tend to be ~$3000+)