How did everyone do today at 42?

SLOWLX

Saw Sam and 2 other guys pulling the Bmw down 71 I was in the Blue Michaels box Truck on the way back from Akron Was going to hit the air horn but you wouldnt know who i was Bmw looks like a good Sleeper Whats the front wheels off of? Then saw a Pewter z28 coming on 71 of Polaris Exhaust sounded good Anyone on here?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seemed good and bad today.

The street tire cars couldn't get any traction.

Anthony Destroyed his previous best time by 2 tenths

Dover didn't wreck his bike (that I know of)

I left just after noon so there was about another hour and a half of racing after i left.

Did alil better.

Best e.t was 11.06

Best mph was 137.71

Best 60' was 1.99 ROFL....

Convertor needs a different stahl on it to get it to 60'. Tried to spray it but the intake pipe blew off and it broke the fogger so gonna get that fixed, clean some shit up in the engine bay and see if I cant find a track close by still open.

All in all I like the auto alot better and couldnt be more happier with the job that IPS did on it.

Did alil better.

Best e.t was 11.06

Best mph was 137.71

Best 60' was 1.99 ROFL....

Convertor needs a different stahl on it to get it to 60'. Tried to spray it but the intake pipe blew off and it broke the fogger so gonna get that fixed, clean some shit up in the engine bay and see if I cant find a track close by still open.

All in all I like the auto alot better and couldnt be more happier with the job that IPS did on it.

Your cars pretty damn impressive. The rear end squats like crazy. Seemed like the rear tires were about to bounce of the ground on the rebound.

street tires suck period....and dont blame it on the track either, there was plenty of breakage on sticky tire cars to prove that track hooks.

Wrong! When that track was cold I had some serious issues. Car bounced off the rev limiter and spun on my first pass. Second pass the car shifted into second and went sideways. Third pass after track had heat I made a full pass with no issues in that spot.

I had billows of clutch smoke on the first pass. The third pass was ok, but in third the tires were spinning and I had to feather the throttle. Last pass was a 12.89 @ 110. I need the driver mod. Edited by HAOLE

What a great November day! :)

It seemed as though everyone had fun, and some of us had lots of fun. I enjoyed seeing old friends and also meeting a few new ones. Just watching the Rose brothers run those terrific cars and seeing the Anthony/Sam duel was worth the price of admission. Eric's "roll start" on the bike was pretty entertaining as well ..... anyone get a video of that? I also don't recall ever seeing cars going down the track with passengers in the trunk before. :eek:

My understanding was that the event sold out. I hope people consider this when our next track day comes around and that they register in advance. Without enough advance, paid registrations, these events run a risk of being cancelled, and that would be really lame.

The big Benz settled right into its normal routine:

11.57 secs @ 124.64 mph

and, yes, it is still untuned. :(

Guest Removed
I'm not at all. The drag radial/slick cars were hooking like crazy but the cars on street tires were looking like they were driving on ice.

Wrong! When that track was cold I had some serious issues. Car bounced off the rev limiter and spun on my first pass. Second pass the car shifted into second and went sideways. Third pass after track had heat I made a full pass with no issues in that spot.

:confused:

Guest tbutera2112

haha nice save dude...i saw that and was thinking "ohhh shit"

props of having the nutsack to run it again shortly after in the same lane....the kid ran down the track after your run to check the prep lol

I had billows of clutch smoke on the first pass. The third pass was ok, but in third the tires were spinning and I had to feather the throttle. Last past was a 12.89 @ 110. I need the driver mod.

we were standing there debating what that smoke was....thought you were just breaking loose the whole way...bet that didnt smell too good in the cab

What a great November day! :)

It seemed as though everyone had fun, and some of us had lots of fun. I enjoyed seeing old friends and also meeting a few new ones. Just watching the Rose brothers run those terrific cars and seeing the Anthony/Sam duel was worth the price of admission. Eric's "roll start" on the bike was pretty entertaining as well ..... anyone get a video of that? I also don't recall ever seeing cars going down the track with passengers in the trunk before. :eek:

My understanding was that the event sold out. I hope people consider this when our next track day comes around and that they register in advance. Without enough advance, paid registrations, these events run a risk of being cancelled, and that would be really lame.

The big Benz settled right into its normal routine:

11.57 secs @ 124.64 mph

and, yes, it is still untuned. :(

eriks rolling start was epic....the kid standing there had a look on his face like "wtf" and it made it so much better

all in all it looked like most people on DR/slicks were killin it....street tire people were having no luck...

only 2 breakages i saw.... erik popped that rear again, 10sec93 broke the verts axle, and it looks like the diff is broke in that blue formula...or atleast needs some new clutches in it...one wheel peel is ftl

was i the only one who couldnt read that time board for shit? i ended up with a blistering headache by about noon from trying to squint and read that, which is why i bailed out so early

was i the only one who couldnt read that time board for shit? i ended up with a blistering headache by about noon from trying to squint and read that, which is why i bailed out so early

I was the same way. Even with sunglasses on it was damn near impossible to tell if you were seeing a 4/9 and 0/8

haha nice save dude...i saw that and was thinking "ohhh shit"

props of having the nutsack to run it again shortly after in the same lane....the kid ran down the track after your run to check the prep lol

It is never fun when drag racing turns into drift racing.

I thought the car was on a damn good pass until it banged into second and got fussy. I am just very thankfull and lucky I kept it off the wall and out of the other lane.

My concern was that there was something wrong with the car after those first two passes. When I saw how much trouble Tina was having it made more sense the problem was the track.

When the track finally got some heat I got my personal best, in the adventure lane a roudy 13.34 with a 2.03 60' All new bests for The Red Dragon!

Now time for the winter modding to start...

Guest tbutera2112
LOL the trip to places is what makes meets and CR fun.

i cant believe how quickly we made it there this morning...and im surprised as hell nobody got snagged by that statie that ran us down

It is never fun when drag racing turns into drift racing.

I thought the car was on a damn good pass until it banged into second and got fussy. I am just very thankfull and lucky I kept it off the wall and out of the other lane.

My concern was that there was something wrong with the car after those first two passes. When I saw how much trouble Tina was having it made more sense the problem was the track.

When the track finally got some heat I got my personal best, in the adventure lane a roudy 13.34 with a 2.03 60' All new bests for The Red Dragon!

Now time for the winter modding to start...

Looks like everyone had a great time, from the sounds of it good thing you kept it all under control. After watching that crash video someone posted made me paraniod. Either way good pictures and someone im sure has some video post up when they get it.

Looks like everyone had a great time, from the sounds of it good thing you kept it all under control. After watching that crash video someone posted made me paraniod. Either way good pictures and someone im sure has some video post up when they get it.

That was actually the first thing I thought about after I got out of the car LOL! I have never had a car step out that hard, that far out on me.

Tina's car was even worse since it is a 6 speed car. I knew she was having issues and when Scott took it out you could hear and see him having a hard time keeping it rubber side down. Mad props to Scott for wheeling that bitch like an Outlaw Sprint Car!

Today was a blast and the exact reason why I love the car lifestyle. Great people, great weather and fun times. Today was really what it is all about for me the only thing that would have made it better if my wife could have been out to enjoy it as well.

Thank you Anthony, Tina, and Brian Carter for making these track days happen!

befor today i have never tried to make a pass on a 1000 witch some of u know is night and day diff. from a busa 1000s have really no tq and me being upper 220s ready to make a pass and the bike having some race clutch that is junk it doesnt like to be sliped to leave i was thinking 10.teens but first pass 10.08 on the way i allmost was going to bet mike i would go 9.s but i really didnt think i could but next pass i went 9.97 then 9.96,9.93 and then 9.90 as we allways bet on pass that we think we can make as some of u know norwalk when i first got a bike mike told me i couldnt go 9.20s on spray well he had to pay me <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzWLddDPl54&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzWLddDPl54&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

My new best time for the year!!!

60': 1.7511

1/8 mile: 7.9089

1/8 mile mph: 89.81

1/4 mile: 12.1950

1/4 mile mph: 114.81

Not bad from going from a 12.60 at the beginning of the year to a 12.34 about a month ago to now. I now need a new clutch tho. Anthony, thanks once again for a great track rental. Was nice meeting new people as well from Columbus Racing, an awesome time.