How did everyone do today at 42?

SLOWLX

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
i walked out today with a truck bed full of gto passenger seats....someone PM me if you need to pick up a nice set of buckets for your custom projects!

i cant believe how quickly we made it there this morning...and im surprised as hell nobody got snagged by that statie that ran us down

i know it, i about shit myself when i looked in my rear view mirror and saw him flying up on me lol.

today was an awsome day. i didnt set any new pb, but tied my 13.79, but on one run the car did pull a 1.83 60, which really suprised me.

damn anthony you out 60 ft me on a pass.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/Mattsv8_03/ttkilkarenov7thbad60ftlastpass.jpg

sombody spilled on the track cars beofre me and after were spinning out of control there was a bad ass procharged mustang there had to have 2500 hp. but couldnt hook anywhere! orange

Guest tbutera2112
thanks again for a great rental and another fun time,was trying to get the car to hook all day, ran my 9.52 so i loaded her up an came home,ended up getting a 1.55 60ft best ever for the GTO.

your car is sooo nasty

:thumbup:

Guest Removed
i walked out today with a truck bed full of gto passenger seats....someone PM me if you need to pick up a nice set of buckets for your custom projects!

bring them to me

plus i think the look on the ladys face at wendys when we went on a food run after i told her we need 10 chicken sandwiches and 10 jr hamburgers was priceless....needless to say pablo making the sandwiches was pissed.

hah yeah. I rode along with Zach to Wendy's I sit in the car for 10min like what is taking so long, run over to use the bathroom and there is like 4-5 bags of food just sitting there, "pablo" didn't look happy just slamming shit down on the counter.

hah yeah. I rode along with Zach to Wendy's I sit in the car for 10min like what is taking so long, run over to use the bathroom and there is like 4-5 bags of food just sitting there, "pablo" didn't look happy just slamming shit down on the counter.

Mark I wanted to bring the camaro but I dont think my dad would be having that :D

thanks again for a great rental and another fun time,was trying to get the car to hook all day, ran my 9.52 so i loaded her up an came home,ended up getting a 1.55 60ft best ever for the GTO.

no way you went 9 anything.