Winter plans for your cars...

V8 Beast

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure. I had plans for the car, but am seriously thinking trying to squeeze 10.20s out of it in the current configuration.

Possibly:

D-1 Procharger

E85 tune w/ larger injectors

Long tubes (in garage)

X-pipe (in garage)

For sure:

9" or 12-bolt rear

cage

fixed

cobra--getting ready to trailer the car 1.5 hours away next week to get my fully built solid rear installed--this has been over a year in the works. then, i'll go with a big/little set-up and some weight loss as i shoot for 10's. seriously considering an automatic as well.

GTO---i keep going back and forth as to whether i want to do longtubes and a cam

'85 GT--5 lug wheel swap up front with new suspension, swap in my cobra's IRS into the rear

'87GT--seriously considering selling it. i don't need the money at all, the car is just not fun to drive. i'll either sell it this summer, or completely redo it. sad as hell, i've owned it for 12 years. clutch is way to heavy, suspension way too stiff, car is untuned, etc. i'll probably hang onto it, and just completely redo everything.

new car coming this summer

i just happen to have a shinny adult raced never driven srt4 for sale.. here are some pics

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73733

fixed it ;)

Paul lives his life 1 honk at a time.

My car:

some new tires for spring possibly

TGV Deletes

Wifes car:

Finish stage 2 tune "awaiting lm-1 and dyno time"

Quick flash switch

window tint maybe... :\

Bmw:

Motor pulled out

Clean up all the wiring, possible complete wire tuck

Go through motor and change out a few things or buy Boss block off another member here

Try to get a 26" tire in the rear

Possible converter change

FC:

Route 1. LS1 motor with t-56 with heads, cam spray, this is the most expensive way

Route 2. 2jz GTE motor and trans with a single, Alil less expensive since I can get a good running long block for next to nothing with a mad hook up.

Bmw:

Motor pulled out

Clean up all the wiring, possible complete wire tuck

Go through motor and change out a few things or buy Boss block off another member here

Try to get a 26" tire in the rear

Possible converter change

FC:

Route 1. LS1 motor with t-56 with heads, cam spray, this is the most expensive way

Route 2. 2jz GTE motor and trans with a single, Alil less expensive since I can get a good running long block for next to nothing with a mad hook up.

You have that same hookup for a V160 6-spd?