Are you obsessed?

Cordell

So how into cars are you, really? Like them? Love them? or are you truely obsessed?

I for one am over the top. Not only does all my extra money go into the car, my life revolves around my Camaro and cars in general. Almost everything in my apartment is car related, the computer, the model cars, pictures, tropheys, hell even my bed is black and white checkered. My garage is packed full of car parts, tools, and of course the Camaro. When I'm working guess what it involves cars. All I ever want to talk about is cars, beleive me when I"m at a CR meet and nobody is talking about cars I go home.

Not only am I Obsessed I'm very biased, I have no interest in owning anything but a Chevy. My wife and I went to look at cars because she needs something new so I can drive her Impala (those of you who've seen my S10 know). Well after talking with the salesman about a couple Chevys, while mentioning that all I've ever bought was GM, even wearing my Chevy hat no less, he decides to ask me if I'm interested in a Toyota (my least favorite car) and I jumped down his throat. My wife just laughed and told him my point of view, and he felt the need to introduce me to the sales manager who was actually excited to meet a loyal customer.

Should I seek help? :confused:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i liked cars at one point, but i lost interest a few years ago. i discovered theres much better things to spend my time/money on.

and if you think car modding is expensive, just wait until you start house modding. at least with house modding, you'll get your money back.

[cordell] should I seek help?

right away

No, you are passionate. However your obsession for Chevy's is a bit interesting. It is definetly keeping you from experiencing some amazing cars. However there is no time like the present to be a loyal GM customer. They are coming out with some amazing cars that are beginning to rival the Jap and German cars.

I am obsessed with cars. However it is a bit different being a German car guy because a large majority of guys on here are Domestic douche bags that don't respect anything but american cars. They call themselves car guys, and I laugh.

i liked cars at one point, but i lost interest a few years ago. i discovered theres much better things to spend my time/money on.

and if you think car modding is expensive, just wait until you start house modding. at least with house modding, you'll get your money back.

Well see you're not even close, I sold my house to have more fun and bought the Camaro two months later. I've been into cars from birth, my first word was Jeep. Back then my Dad was into offroading, then it turned into Karts, which turned into my first speed addiction at age 8 Kart racing.

Well see you're not even close, I sold my house to have more fun and bought the Camaro two months later. I've been into cars from birth, my first word was Jeep. Back then my Dad was into offroading, then it turned into Karts, which turned into my first speed addiction at age 8 Kart racing.

you sold your house to move into a rental, on purpose (ie, not forced out due to loss of income or something?)

if so, yeah, i would say you need to seek help.

you sold your house to move into a rental, on purpose (ie, not forced out due to loss of income or something?)

if so, yeah, i would say you need to seek help.

Buying, maintaining, and spending all my money on a house I cared nothing about was the waste for me. I now have more free time, free money, and more fun, and for me that is what life is about. Fuck the house, why should I care? Just because people think they need security financially? I'll buy another house someday, but it'll only be for the room to keep my shit. Go enjoy the rat race of life, that isn't for me.

Buying, maintaining, and spending all my money on a house I cared nothing about was the waste for me. I now have more free time, free money, and more fun, and for me that is what life is about. Fuck the house, why should I care? Just because people think they need security financially? I'll buy another house someday, but it'll only be for the room to keep my shit. Go enjoy the rat race of life, that isn't for me.

*likes this*

Guest Removed
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k21/sol740/300px-718smileysvg.pngCHEVYS SHOULD BE BETTER!!

QFT!

i live, breathe and shit cars....

its not called over the top....

its being passionate about something that you love thank you very much..

carry on

QFT!

i live, breathe and shit cars....

its not called over the top....

its being passionate about something that you love thank you very much..

carry on

well I knew you'd pipe up, and I knew that would be your answer. Your toolbox should've just came with a cot.

Guest Removed
well I knew you'd pipe up, and I knew that would be your answer. Your toolbox should've just came with a cot.

i move sockets around and form a pillow..i can even close the drawer..:p

So how into cars are you, really? Like them? Love them? or are you truely obsessed?

I for one am over the top. Not only does all my extra money go into the car, my life revolves around my Camaro and cars in general. Almost everything in my apartment is car related, the computer, the model cars, pictures, tropheys, hell even my bed is black and white checkered. My garage is packed full of car parts, tools, and of course the Camaro. When I'm working guess what it involves cars. All I ever want to talk about is cars, beleive me when I"m at a CR meet and nobody is talking about cars I go home.

Not only am I Obsessed I'm very biased, I have no interest in owning anything but a Chevy. My wife and I went to look at cars because she needs something new so I can drive her Impala (those of you who've seen my S10 know). Well after talking with the salesman about a couple Chevys, while mentioning that all I've ever bought was GM, even wearing my Chevy hat no

less, he decides to ask me if I'm interested in a Toyota (my least favorite car) and I jumped down his throat. My wife just laughed and told him my point of view, and he felt the need to introduce me to the sales manager who was actually excited to meet a loyal customer.

Should I seek help? :confused:

Lmao, you sound just like me. i went out to that B&T car lot in pataskala to look at a GTO they had a while back. After i talked to the guy about price and what not, he decided to tell me they had a sporty toyota solara for sale to. i told the guy not to waste his breath unless it was a GM or Ford lol.

But im completely obsessed. all my money goes into my car.