Christmas Presents What did everyone get

SLOWLX

My wife isn't back from Newfoundland yet, so I only got one present from her that showed up early: Yamaha NSC-444 center channel that matches my front towers and completed my home theater.

Haven't opened presents at dad's yet.

Mom's/grandma's, got money, Olive Garden gift card, bottle of Mudslide mix (more for my wife than me), and that's about it. Probably more gift cards today. Not sure what the wife is getting me.

Best gift was from my wife. 12 Days of Christmas.....and let's just say it's 110% naughty and nice :p Not sure what she's on, but I hope she keeps taking it :D I'm like a kid in a candy store for sure.

The next best was from both my brother in laws who chipped in to get me a new gun. Lever Action Marlin 336 XLR .30-30 Rifle. I've wanted a 30-30 for a while now and I love the modern style of this baby. Seriously makes me want to head down to their place in Athens to go shooting today. Can't wait to watch A Christmas Story as I had an old school lever action BB gun as a kid. Now I have the grown up version :bangbang:

Kids picked me up a new BluRay Player. This one allows me to stream NetFlix Movies vs the old one which I've had for a couple years. That moves to bedroom the new one will reside in the family room on the first floor. I hope the quality is good and there's no delays during playback.

Other than that, a few gift cards and clothes. Nice jeans and button down shirts for going out.

My sister bought me Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII for my PSP.

I also got some shirts for work, and a ton of gift cards. More to come tonight, though.

Although I bought my mom a new laptop, and the look on her face was better than anything I received.

Best gift I got was from my great niece. She got on my photobucket account and found a pic of the Viewt, got it printed to a T-shirt, and had the lettering "Brave Lil Viewt" (what I call it) added below the photo.

Totally unexpected. You would have thought I was a little kid who had just gotten a pony. :D

I jokingly told my parents i wanted a MacBook pro. I didnt get one. Lol.

Between my parents and brother I recieved: a long sleeve thermal shirt, a sweater, a fur-ish lined hoodie, and a pea coat style jacket. I'm going to have a VERY warm winter.

Parents/mother inlaw bought me cooking stuff (new hand mixer that's bad ass), griddle for the stove, shoes. My wife bought me a really cool Steeler bar wall hanging sign that says "Bucklad's Bar" or something like that. I'll get a pic of it later.

At one point we had like 5 snuggies in the house. My wife got two, mother inlaw/sister inlaw had one, and I think someone else got one.

Me and the misses bought ourselves a Wii and Wii Fit.

Founde set from IKEA, nice cast iron powder coated stuff

Very nice Makita circular saw and also got a finishing blade. I'm really looking forward to doing some wood working with it

these plastic nesting stem ware glasses. Yeah, no more drinking wine out of paper cups while traveling!

Another top base layer for winter. Can never have enough of these.

Pineapple slicer (love fresh sliced pineapple).

Julian cutter with interchangeable blades (should make prepping veggies a lot easier).

C02 inflater and gloves for biking.