Christmas Presents What did everyone get

SLOWLX

so.. uh.. I guess you're into War stories? :)

They story behind the gift is...... My dad, brother and myself all went to the Wright Patt Air Force Museum this summer and while we was there watching a video about a B-29 and the crew that flew it, I said something to my dad about enjoying watching old war documentaries and old news footage of the wars...

Here's a link to it. http://www.millcreekent.com/ViewProductDetails.asp?productid=456

i actually got a lot of what was on my list, and very little of what wasnt.

new towels for bathroom

inside doormats

ohio state hooded sweatshirt

ohio state tobogan

beer glasses (6x 14oz)

air purifier for our laundry room/cat litter box room

TV wall mount

new bathroom scale

desk 365 day calendar for work

door knocker with my last name (i can stop being "rogers" now. lol)

18v cordless drill (one of my favorite things)

2 ceramic knives (other favorite thing...thanks to my dad)

another air purifier (dad cant coordinate with others)

another tv wall mount (see above)

a sweet knife block thats not really a block, but will fit any knife (google "kapoosh")

then i got a muscle car sweatshirt from my g/fs grandparents, and some cashews

the only thing i put on my list and didnt get was a new socket wrench, a bacon holder, jack stands, and a timer for my fish tank lights. i made out good this year.

7000w genarator

250gb PS3

Sharper image entertainment projector

one of those old school pop corn machines like the theaters have for the man cave

a door mat that says "now entering the man cave"

6 or 8 DVD's

2 PS3 games

a Chevrolet dealership minature display thing

an iPod iHome

jig saw

a few t-shirts

pair of jeans

chevrolet wall clock

Neon corvette sign

gift cards

and a few other things i can't remeber off the top of my head.

I bought my Wife a BMW X5 for Christmas, so she really hooked me up this year. Plus after this year, the baby will be getting most of the presents. This year, with him only being 4 months, it wasnt too exciting.

I got:

52" Samsung LCD for the family room w/ crazy ass swing arm wall mount.

50" Samsung Plasma for the bedroom

2 Blu Ray players (I really wanted a PS3 and thought I had her talked into the benefits over just a blu ray player, but I guess I lost that one...for now)

More Parts for my Stroker for the boat

Then a bunch of clothes and other misc stuff. A great Christmas.

I asked for nothing this christmas and just spent a good bit getting family members/friends things they couldn't afford to get any other time but needed.

You guys do know that giving far outweighs recieving during christmas. Instead of running down a laundry list of what you wanted/got for christmas why dont you tell people what you gave others for christmas especially unfortunate ones. Christmas is becoming more and more materialistic and who's got the most shit.

OMG, I just got a ps3,lexus,2 baby ophans from uganda,an emperor pengiun, bill gates personal computer, and a villa in sicily. Some of u need to start prioritizing ur way of thinking come christmas time but hey, if you guys bought equal if not more for other people who needed things this christmas then ignore what I wrote. I'm just sick of hearing people during christmas time bitching/boasting about shit they dont need in general.

Merry christmas :)