Picture of You

Casper

Here's my ugly mug. Might want to tell the children to leave the room.

[ATTACH]907[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]908[/ATTACH]

I cannot figure out how to make these thumbnails, like everyone else's.

Have you ever seen that old school movie the Leprecon in the hood? Yeeeaaaah..... j/k

• 1 month later...
Is your kid's face frozen?? The child looks less than satisfied with the outside conditions.

How's this for a late response. We just had finished playing outside and his nose was running like a faucet, so he kept sniffling for the picture. It is actually better than most I get of him, because when I ask him to smile he usually sticks his tongue out like Gene Simmons.

Falling through the air you kind of remind me of Carrot Top.

You got bigger balls than me. No way in hell am I jumping out of a perfectly good airplane. :lol:

If you were on the plane we went up in you might have a different story. I saw duct tape in one or two spots. Got so scared I jumped out halfway through. :)

IMAG0019.jpg

me and our bull mastiff :)

My sister has 2 english mastiffs. They're BIG girls!

The younger one looks almost exactly like yours :) She loves to walk between a persons legs so that you can rub her haunches but Schmuck and I are pretty much the only two with long enough legs! lol