Picture of You

Casper

You know...the stig. This guy...

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2203/76/86/50611087/n50611087_32044524_7776.jpg

He does all the profession test runs for cars on the show "Top Gear". Some say he's the only person to ever KO Chuck Norris, all we know is...he's called the Stig.

:cheers:

Same helmet. Gangster!

:cheers:

Same helmet. Gangster!

Haha awesome! I pulled the "S" off of mine, looks awesome without it I think. Do you by chance know anyone with the last name Love from up there in Mentor? My dad is a HUGE Harley guy and lives up there. I'll probably be making a trip up there in a month or so if I get a new bike soon.

Haha awesome! I pulled the "S" off of mine, looks awesome without it I think. Do you by chance know anyone with the last name Love from up there in Mentor? My dad is a HUGE Harley guy and lives up there. I'll probably be making a trip up there in a month or so if I get a new bike soon.

Nope don't know any Love's. I might recognize him if I saw him. Highly doubt I would have talked to him. I am a very quite and keep to myself type of person. I do go to a lot of the "biker spots" coffee houses and get a coffee, drink it and leave. Not much for B.S.ing.

If you do make it up here let me know and I will be happy to show you around some decent riding while your up this way.