Picture of You

Casper

• 4 months later...

fair enough. I don't own a camera, so the only 'good' pictures I have of myself are from weddings.

first day of school:

firstdayofschool.jpg

In my natural habitat (drunk, in the woods of WV, the night after rafting):

winebag.jpg

sun burnt. I told Sara, "either put lotion on my back, or hold my beer so I can." she held my beer...

sunburn.jpg

after winning 3 games in a row, I somehow got shut-out at Beer Pong. House rules dictate that anyone who gets shut out (at any game) must complete 1 naked lap around the house. Oh, and it's January 1, 2009. The follow-up shot of my naked ass jumping from the deck into the snow is also good.

nakedrun.jpg

and 'real' pictures:

My brothers and me. the one on the right was graduating from Northwestern the following day. The one on the left attends OSU now.

NW_graduation.jpg

The wife and me, a few hours before our wedding:

wedding1.jpg

Wife, sister-in-law, and her boyfriend. He's not short - we're standing on a hill.

OSU_grad.jpg

I try not to pose for a picture unless it's going to make someone laugh. what's the point of saving a boring memory?

:lol: I'll play this game..

6289_1114780962196_1607123477_30458951_414658_n.jpg

my best friend (cbrgirl) is texting i'm about to fall backwards off the cooler and i'm so drunk I think holding onto the pink blow up flamingo is going to hold me upright! wrong!