The New Domino's

thorne

I always liked domino's. The one on campus has always been pretty accurate with the time and the pizza has been fairly good. But with all of the pizza places around here i would much rather have Adriaticos or Hungry Howie's.

Are you still on campus? nothing beats Flying Pizza, although i havent had the campus location's pizza since it switched owners. the one on Bethel still has the same owner and his stuff is pretty good.

Are you still on campus? nothing beats Flying Pizza, although i havent had the campus location's pizza since it switched owners. the one on Bethel still has the same owner and his stuff is pretty good.

i've stumbled by there many times but i usually end up in cane's. but i don't want to steer this thread in other directions, mainly toward glorious cane's.

• 1 month later...

Bump because I finally tried it. 100x better than the old stuff.

We ordered a Peperoni /Cheese and a plain Cheese for the kids.

Peperoni is spicier than most other delivery chains. Downside is it's greasier too. Sauce is a little better that before, but IMO, Papa Johns still wins. Crust was better than before, but nothing to write home about. In the end, the main thing that I noticed and think is way overdone is the Garlic Sauce. IMO it's good but like any spice, it shouldn't be the most overpowering and memorable thing about the pizza.

Still not my favorite but in the end, I'd say it's a good value considering each Medium is only $6.

However, that said, take and bake Donato's is way better, always hot and perfect and a thick crust two topping can be had for like $7-8 at Kroger.

Papa Murphy's is great too, but unfortunately not as local/convenient.

Rating

Old version 2 out of 10

New version 7 out of 10

Decent Job on the part of Domino's. Still needs some work to be among the better ones though.

Dominos is to pizza what McDonald's is to Hamburgers. Can you eat it? Sure. Will it fill a hole in you stomach? Yes. Is it good? Not really.

Dominos is a pizza that will do in a pinch but it will never be a first choice for me. I even delivered for them in college and would pay for pizza from other places rather than eat a free pie from work.

Dominos will never be a Tommy's or Massey's!!!

I'll have to try it, we did Little Ceasars last night. Yeah it isn't all that good, but you don't really have to think about it, you go, I want pizza, and $5 and 4 seconds later, it's in your hands.

I haven't had dominos in years it used to suck so hard.

The dominos in Pickerington is absolutely horrible when it comes to customer service. I thought it was bad 18 years or so ago when we moved there but even last year they failed to put our phone called order in and it wasnt ready for 1hr and 1/2 after we got there.

We ordered dominoes and the driver got stuck in my driveway!!!

We had to get kitty litter and help dig his car out!?

The pizza is the shit now tho, I love it.

But +1 on grapevine in picktown. I'm right up the street.

Second verse, same as the first.....

We got some at work on Friday, I can't tell the difference at all. Still has spaghetti sauce, still too doughy, greasy pepperoni with no spice at all, and delivered 30 minutes later than they said.

Hmm, I may have to change my opinion. We got it at work again, but this time one of the mid-shifters picked it up from a different place on his way in. Maybe the other one was still using up the old ingredients. I'm still not a fan of the pepperoni taste or the amount of toppings, but the basic pie is pretty good.

Still gonna be Flyer's, Joseppi's, or Minelli's if I'm on the West Side, Mama Linda's in Pataskala, and Johnny's on Chatterton when I'm on the East Side.

havent tried it yet. Im a huge fan of little caesars $5 hotnready large pizza.

pissed they havent set up shop in new alb/gahanna yet.

There used to be one in Gahanna back in the day.....down by river walk across from Wendy's/by Subway

There used to be one in Gahanna back in the day.....down by river walk across from Wendy's/by Subway

damn...i had to think about that for a minute, and i lived in gahanna my whole life until i was 21. lol...its GPP now. plus, there was one in kmart before that place went down.

but for some good pizza, as said, flyers for sure...i ate that a bunch when i lived literally across the street from it in blacklick...call, order, wait 10 minutes, walk over, be home in 10 minutes with a hot pizza...

also, portofino's (we order from cleveland/oakland park location) is good...for the superbowl, we got a 30" 1/2 pep, 1/2 pep/mushroom/green pepper/sausage/onion and it was $31. it fed 13 people. and its actually good pie

the other which is just down the road from me and pretty good is antolino's. you can get a large 1 topping for like $6.50 or so on monday night.

and like i mentioned earlier, ange's is great