Stimmel1647545512

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truck-Yes

T/A-Yes

Z/28-Waiting for a new motor so doesnt count anyway

Sea Doo- Prob a little shy of 300 as of the end of last summer but with new charger and mods will def break the mark. Thats over 100hp per cylinder.

300 isnt that much to me and in my opinion I dont have anything really "fast" anymore, except to me my Sea Doo is damn fast for what it is and my truck is quick for 8k pounds. Hopefully in the near future I get some things together and I can hit that thrilling fast mark again.

Truck-Yes

T/A-Yes

Z/28-Waiting for a new motor so doesnt count anyway

Sea Doo- Prob a little shy of 300 as of the end of last summer but with new charger and mods will def break the mark. Thats over 100hp per cylinder.

300 isnt that much to me and in my opinion I dont have anything really "fast" anymore, except to me my Sea Doo is damn fast for what it is and my truck is quick for 8k pounds. Hopefully in the near future I get some things together and I can hit that thrilling fast mark again.

your seadoo is wicked fast... lol thing gave me chills when i cracked the throttle

No offense but did you just pay someone and drive them? or did you build them? There is nothing wrong with either , Im just curious how you can afford all that stuff being 21? I know its none of my business just curious.

bought um, blew um up, paid to have them built better, total um, start cycle over again, win.

edit - i lied, my CB 750 cafe didnt make 300whp :)