How rare is your car

Buck531

Nothing found for VIN Number _________. It may be that we don't have it in the database yet, but be sure to check that you have typed it correctly. Be sure to try back often, we're constantly updating the database.

I can't wait until they get the Viewt and the Century updates in their database. This will be soooo handy in helping locate parts. :rolleyes:

no, the vin is to identify the car, the RPO codes is what makes your car rare

I realize this. The program doesn't ask for RPO codes, it uses the vin so see what options your car has and shows you how many other cars came with similar options.

I realize this. The program doesn't ask for RPO codes, it uses the vin so see what options your car has and shows you how many other cars came with similar options.

You obviously don't realize this. The RPO codes shows what options the car has. The VIN doesn't.

You obviously don't realize this. The RPO codes shows what options the car has. The VIN doesn't.

Yes I know that.

come on dude give up.

yes it does, on that site you pick the options your car has(thats what those check marks are for), then re-submit it and it'll tell you how rare your car is

I don't have the impulses anymore but I had 2 and there were only 800 of the RS models in North America in 1991, the only year for the turbo AWD model. 200 to Canada and 600 to the US. I hope to get another one eventually, once I get that captain pay

Beat that suckas