Would you rent a C6 ZO6 for $125 a day?......

neonkiller

would you rent this  

68 members have voted

1. 1. would you rent this

• yes
    • no

I voted yes, in theory I would. Like others have said, that's a steal for renting a car like that.

In actuality, I could find much better ways to spend $125. And we spent almost $100 for lunch today. If I'm going to spend $125 on a 'toy' type of thing right now it's probably either going to be bike (mountain bike) or car parts.

^^ This is true- people claiming they would drop 125 for a day in a Z versus people showing up with cash are two different things-

kind of like track days where 300 people talk about how awesome their cars are and faster than the speed of light for months and then about 20 actually show up that everyone already knows are fast. Back in the early days of the f-body group everyone all around the country swore they were running mid to low 13s with basically nothing for mods but gears and cold air intake but the day of the annual events they were all in the 14s to high 13s.

yerp.

want one for the day before our wedding.

if you get real about this pm me. i asked about this before for a friend. there isnt a company in ohio that does this the right way. the guy with the lambo and the c6 is retarded when it comes to price/miles, and also i dont know if he ever really started a business.

tom

I would rent it just for the fact that I could take it to a parking lot and let ppl take pics with it for a small fee or let them drive it around a rinky dink track or something. There are so many oppertunities with a car like that to make so much money its retarded. And for all stupid shit. That or do what was posted before and teach ppl to drive a stick in it. That or just go have a hay day and thrash the fuck out of it at the track or just country cruisin it would be a blast