Do you like fish???

cmoosego

If so boy are you in for a treat, well it's coming up on lent for us Catholics so it's fish fry friday time!! If you want a great fish dinner, at a good price, and for a good cause.... then this deal is for you! Place: Knights of Columbus hall, at the corner of main and yearling roads in whitehall... (it's where we had our Christmas party) times: every friday throughout lent starting @ 5 pm and going till 8pm... cost: $8.00 , all the money collected goes to our scholarship program for disadvantaged youth.... also, the bar will be open to guests as well, $1.75 for beer, $3.50 for top shelf drinks... I hope to see some of my O.R. friends come and support this good cause.... Love you guys! Moose....

P.S. it starts this friday... and I'll be there every friday so come see me!!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really despise fish...How bout I get something else, and still donate. Would that work?
we make mac and cheese and other sides to go with it.... and the ladies usually make deserts too.... so Yeah i'd love to see ya there and hang...

jagr you coming??? what about you ben and carrie?? OSUMJ will be there..... and maybe the schmucks!! it's party time if MJ is there.... she put away half of a thurman burger and an order of jalapeno poppers!!! she has my respect