Do you like fish???

cmoosego

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well just tell those people that its better to get pissed off than to get pissed on.

interesting... so would i inadvertently be threatening to piss on my co-workers?

This is mega off topic.

Sooo, when are all these fish frys over??

interesting... so would i inadvertently be threatening to piss on my co-workers?

no...just giving them a different perspective on things. it just lets them know that if they get mad at you for something, its not the end of the world.

sorry i didn't make it tonight moose, i blame MJ. :lol:

... Sooo, when are all these fish frys over??
Lent in 2009 will start on Wednesday, the 25th of February and will continue for 46 days until Saturday, the 11th of April.
So I guess that's 6 Fridays in a row, and three more to go after today.

another great fish fry in the books..... thanks to jagr for donating the killer sauces, and I got to meet CMB, cool chick, she rides a cruiser so she fit in well with me... hope you had a good drive to washington court house... hope to see more peeps at the next one....

I reckon I might not forget, I'm kinda bad about that.... I'm not out riding today, but it will be above freezing when it's time to eat. I think I'll ride on over. Fish fry, ummmm.... yummy.

Anybody else? come on... Make it happen... you know you want it...