Do you like fish???

cmoosego

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to look at this thread after the happenings friday night... I DO NOT remember trying to hump any moose leg! But if i did, im sure you felt special! oh and did I mention I FUCKING HATE VINEGAR!! :puke:

I had a blast tho, and I will most likely be returning for round 2. The fish was great, and as a wise young woman once said, so was the company. Im not sure if I can go out after this time, but I will try to make it for more fish at least!

CMB... look at my profile and other peoples who say they are coming. Some of us have pictures... and if all else fails, look for the young people. Seriously, young folk arent too common at this location. :D

Thinking about coming to the fish, but since I have not met anybody, how would I know who you are?

yota's advice, look for the young people... good stuff. I'm gonna try to make it, but my friend is in from houston, so I may have to skip the festivities after.

yota's advice, look for the young people... good stuff. I'm gonna try to make it, but my friend is in from houston, so I may have to skip the festivities after.

You dont have to make excuses. Its cool, no REALLY... it will be ok. :p

You dont have to make excuses. Its cool, no REALLY... it will be ok. :p

hey, at least i remember the festivities from last time... :lol:.. you seriously don't remember giving love to moose's leg?

No, OK. I dont. Im sorry... it was a bad night. :( I wish I remembered :lol: I remember being on the dance floor with you on my shoulders tho

:lol: I was just kidding, you didn't hump moose's leg... you actually just tried to get by and brushed it, and he made a hilarious comment about it.

Now, I don't remember being on your shoulders though...

:lol: I was just kidding, you didn't hump moose's leg... you actually just tried to get by and brushed it, and he made a hilarious comment about it.

Now, I don't remember being on your shoulders though...

Oh, maybe it was moose that was on my shoulders :dunno:

do you remember doing backflips on the dance floor?

Holy shit I can do backflips!!! Damn we do need pictures! :D

ill prolly bring my girls up to the fish fry we have been looking for one in the Columbus area and if its for a good cause i guess its better then spending it on mcdonalds :)

cool It's gonna be great to meet you....

I didnt see it, but I heard you did.

I saw it. It was hilarious. It started with him saying "there's not enough room on the floor to do the back flip here" and me returning with "I bet if those girls move you'd have room" at which point one yota pulled a creepy dancing grinding motion on random girls... which, surprisingly made them move;). Then backflips ensued... you crazy gymnast.

fixed. Come on moose, you know better:D

hey hey now im catholic im aloud to go to a fish fry for charity ... im not promising hookin any one up or anything so i dont know how it could be fixed..well never mind i guess i could have some nasty lookin friends or sumthin

I saw it. It was hilarious. It started with him saying "there's not enough room on the floor to do the back flip here" and me returning with "I bet if those girls move you'd have room" at which point one yota pulled a creepy dancing grinding motion on random girls... which, surprisingly made them move;). Then backflips ensued... you crazy gymnast.

OMG! :lol:

Very sorry I missed that.