Wisdom teeth removed today...hungry as hell!

TimTaylor751647545500

Finally got my four wisdom teeth removed this morning at 8am after a few years of issues. Bottom two were the worst. I've found that with my high metabolism, jello isn't really doing much to curb my appetite. Anyone have any suggestions of what I can eat that might help to fill me up? I've got apple sauce (kinda burns when I eat it) and some soup broth. Fiance got me some Italian ice and ice cream, but I don't think any of that is going to really help curb my hunger.

Side note - soreness really isn't too bad. Vicodin is kinda helping with that. What a nice weekend to be stuck inside. Sucks too because there's an outdoor sports deal at the Expo center today and tomorrow. Missing out on some cool kayak seminars.

Slim Fast fills you up.

Good suggestion...I was kinda thinking Ensure too.

Scrambled eggs worked well for me, a little ketchup in em makes them tasty. Chunky applesauce if you want something with texture that's still easy to swallow.

Oooh, good idea. Def need some protein.

Thanks guys.

Mine fucked me up for two weeks, I just stayed high on vicodin and whiskey.

I counted to 4-5, and woke up before they were done. Apparently my tolerence levels suck, which is why I'm always chasing pills with alcohol so they'll do something.

I feel for you! I had one that was really bad and got dry socket it made me want to suck start a shotgun.

Muscle milk fills you up and gives you the shit the body needs to keep going. Mac and Cheese but you can add stuff like cherry tomatos and onion to give it taste.

My surgery was hell, took 6 hours and was awake for the whole thing. After the surgery was done the doctor asked me if I drank alot, b/c the meds didn't work well for me. Even though I told her that pain medicines are less effective on me than others, same goes for my mother.

I ate yogurt, jello soft stuff like that my first day. Then campbells soup the 2nd, and then by the third I was good enough to eat PnB sandwhiches which works extremely well if you dunk the thing in milk before you eat it. After 4 days I was back to pretty much normal.

I was at a bar and eating chips/salsa within 12 hours of getting my wisdom teeth pulled...lol. Didn't even take any real hardcore meds, just 2 ibuprophens. I even had to give the sugeon a good vein to stick b/c he blew my first vein he tried to start an IV in. At that point I didn't even care though, high as hell from that damn gas mask. Fuck that thing was great.

I had 2 out about 8 weeks ago.. top was fine, they had to cut out the bottom. The first 3 days were fine, then I went back for a check up. The dr. poked around and pulled out the medicated bandages and the pain set in. F'er hurt for a week straight of dull pain.

For food, get lots of frosties.. follow up with the hydrocodone and mr daniels.

Guest Removed

had 5 teeth removed.. had dry socket for weeks.. sshat sucked.. i slept most of the time tho. damn pills

i ate anything i could spoon in.. and pills... lots of pills.. my shit hurt worse 2-3days after. i was rather numb, and heavily drugged thru mine..

so did everyone get the gas or did they give you something to knock you out during the surgery? I'm going to be scheduling mine to be removed in the next few weeks and I would prefer to not get gas if I can help it. so I was trying to find out what everyone had and how well it worked for them.

I was awake for mine, took a few hours and the sounds they make when they are breaking the teeth fucking sucks dick, sounds horrible but you dont feel anything at the time, just know it'll suck later.

i got dry socket/something for almost 2weeks, worst thing ever, i had to go back to the dr every day to get 2 of my sockets repacked with that potporri shit that medicates, i was spitting blood nearly every day, worst experience in a long time