Which would you rather have?

Mensan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I wish they could style them like old cholo 240's. :rolleyes:

I just think most Audis look pretty much the same to me, of course the r8 and the suvs are an exception. I am sure I'm not the only one with that opinion, it's ok if you can't see it. As far as the 240 it's ok with me if people think it's ugly, it is really about me enjoying the experience of driving.

Edited by Littleguy

I just think most Audis look pretty much the same to me, of course the r8 and the suvs are an exception. I am sure I'm not the only one with that opinion, it's ok if you can't see it. As far as the 240 it's ok with me if people think it's ugly, it is really about me enjoying the experience of driving.

Ever driven an audi? They drive pretty nice and for all looking the same they all happen to look good.

(I actually like S14s so I'm not totally ragging on you)

No.1 in Black hands down but why not a C6 Z06 for the same $$$

A vette isn't a grand tourer.

By definition of Grand Touring I would rather have the Maserati over the Jaguar. For a fun factor I would rather have the 911 hands down, but it has no trunk space as mentioned before.

But for money and reliability I think the M3 would be hard to beat, plus they are the easiest to work on of that lot.

not that I am a fan but why no AMG?s

The E63 coupe isn't out yet, and the C63 and E63 are sedans. So they don't offer a GT yet. They do offer the CL63/65 but he specified the 911 non turbo which to me says a $180,000 car is out of budget.

Edit

I stand corrected:

CL63 - $145,000

CL65 - $207,000

While I love the M3 and is one of the most flawless cars I've driven, it really has become a "cock" car.

I don't like the Jag's interior at all.

I can't really dog the Porsche. Looks great, performs wonderfully.

I'd take the Maserati in the end. Rare, Ferrari engine, and fantastic interior. The Cab is even better looking.