STi Ben....here's iPad Candy for you

TTQ B4U

I only have a wi-Fi iPad. :(

I may get one....am looking into this set up. My new job is going to get us all iPads :cool:

I can use this with my Verizon WiFi Hot spot they gave us all too. HUGE GPS and Internet while I roll in the MS3 :bangbang:

No gps in the wi-fi hoss. Only tower and wi-fi triangulation.

:(

I'm on a call with our CEO next week. I know we're Piloting a few new things with Apple.....will have to check on this with him. It's still a cool tool for what we're going to be doing with it.

The 3G version has GPS.

I bet that's what we're getting then. He's a huge Apple nut and has history there. When I started there he saw me carrying an iPhone and a Black Berry and about slapped me. Now there are a ton of us using our iPhones. He said we will eventually ditch all the BB's for good. In the field and Doctor's offices, we don't need a full PC. Our internal team has iPhone apps in the works for us too.

One good launch, and that Ipad will be in the backseat

There is no good launch in my MS3 :o FWD and it's torque make for a useless 1st gear. Although I have tossed my iPhone from it's AC Vent clip in 2nd :D