What to drive next?

dover

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you wont find no TT for 35k bruh

this I know lowest I have found is 45K.. ouch. I am up for re-enlistment and being sent back to active duty.. so who knows I could justify spending my bonus on a 996TT :D

Dover , please seriously consider what I am about to tell you. A 1979 -81 chevy malibu with a sbc and a th350.

i used to have an 81 v6 tho still looked cool with a nice set of rims on it. it only had 57000 miles on it when i bought it. paid 2g fot it

Dover, homie, I don't care what you get, maybe this is a grey hair in progress speaking or perhaps - perhaps this is the accountant in me coming out. Anyway, I say "save the money". I don't know by any means what you're doing with your life or finances but if you aren't majoring in a good field this cash-flow could see better uses. Get a house, a condo, an education - if you just ran through a vette regardless of circumstance consider your alternatives; "how big a place will this check get me or how many years of school can I pay for?"

For anyone considering flaming me revert to where I said "I don't care" and politely fuck off. :finger:

Dover, homie, I don't care what you get, maybe this is a grey hair in progress speaking or perhaps - perhaps this is the accountant in me coming out. Anyway, I say "save the money". I don't know by any means what you're doing with your life or finances but if you aren't majoring in a good field this cash-flow could see better uses. Get a house, a condo, an education - if you just ran through a vette regardless of circumstance consider your alternatives; "how big a place will this check get me or how many years of school can I pay for?"

For anyone considering flaming me revert to where I said "I don't care" and politely fuck off. :finger:

Im going to politely fuck off. Grown men make grown men decisions.

Grown men make grown men decisions.

not always.

even grown men can take advice and learn. the housing market is about to take another dump, i predict. wait just a bit, save up some money, and buy a house/condo if you don't already own. real estate appreciates (given time), and cars depreciate (like the fucking titanic)---this is fact. anyone who spends big bucks on autos with no money in real estate (renting instead of buying) is a fool in my opinion. of course there are some exceptions but not many.

this I know lowest I have found is 45K.. ouch. I am up for re-enlistment and being sent back to active duty.. so who knows I could justify spending my bonus on a 996TT :D

save it, youll be happy you did in 10 years :)

kinda like my situation. But my dads a wealth management company....so he rails me about spending money.

that's exactly what I came to decide (well except for buying another busa hopefully soon :D ) My major is eng pre-law if you were wondering :cool:

Enough about Dover... What toy is for me next? Civic, Corolla, Focus.... Hmmmm

Fuck you Dover:bangbang:

LOL :bangbang:

that's exactly what I came to decide (well except for buying another busa hopefully soon :D ) My major is eng pre-law if you were wondering :cool:

Good choice (bike and career). I saw your mustang yesterday for the first time up close. You've already got plenty of car to enjoy this season.